Possible move to Florida from CA

jbd

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2002
JAX BCH FLA.
jaxbeachgallery.blogspot.com
I think it was recently surfable on the Gulf side. Need to give that a try. ^^^ FL needs more skateparks. Take away the injury-factor, the overall vibe of skating is so much better than surfing
My last time at Kona I had freak accident. Someone falls in the bowl and their board flies into the snake run right in front of me, at one point I look down and realize I'm on 2 boards......needless to say I ate it bad, right in the worst part of the snake run.
was down and out of the water for a couple months.....I'll be 56 this year, recovering from falls takes a lot longer now. Not done, just extremely aware of who is in the bowl now before I drop down the snake run.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I think it was recently surfable on the Gulf side. Need to give that a try. ^^^ FL needs more skateparks. Take away the injury-factor, the overall vibe of skating is so much better than surfing
I still can't believe Typhoon Lagoon is the ONLY wavepool option in the state.

Crossing the fingers for an early season Gulf event to line up with Saturday/Sunday. If anyone with any pull is listening, I wouldn't mind a Tropical Storm meandering about the NE Gulf over Memorial Day weekend. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: mundus

INDTUBE

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 6, 2019
I hit the skatepark at dawn before all the people get there - no locks or gates to keep you out - It a fucking zoo by 10AM - I went down last weekend hard - I started to push it a little hard and ate sh!t - nursing a bad hip now.