Portugal, Spain and France in January

Feb 22, 2019
SB
Traveling for two weeks on the coast in the three countries listed in the title.

Half the trip I’ll be in Ericeira and the other half I’ll be driving the coast through Spain and France. As fun as the really good spots sound I’m looking for the more secluded and less frequented areas. Also if anyone knows of protected areas from stormy conditions if I happen to get unlucky with the weather would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for any tips.

Reactions: fishtank

daave

Gerry Lopez status
Dec 28, 2002
Portugal - go closer to the city for more protection. Ericeira has nooks but overall it is pretty exposed. Of course if you catch decent wind conditions, you will score.

Iceman

Phil Edwards status
Apr 1, 2002
NorCenCal
If the storm gets close and the wind swings out of the south, the north coast of Spain is offshore. Just might have to find a spot that can handle size.

G

Gnabry

HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY FOR SALE IN ALL CURRENCIES.
We use latest technology to produce our notes so that it looks 100% identical to the real note. This thus implies all security features present in the real notes are present in the note we make. Our team is made up of Quality IT technicians from Morocco, US, Russia, India, Korea and China etc We offer high quality counterfeit NOTES for all currencies.
Contact us for more information using the information below:

Contact head office whatsApp Number: +1 (714) 485 5148
Contact branch office whatsapp Number : +1 (619) 731 0790

Why would you buy from us? Our banknotes contain the following security features that make it to be genius and we have the best grade counterfeit in the world both Euro and Dollar and any bills of your choice you want. Security features of our bank notes below : Intaglio printing Watermarks Security thread See-through register Special foil/special foil elements Iridescent stripe / shifting colors.
Our banknotes are printed on 80% cotton 20% cellulose paper which differs substantially from normal paper. By using a special printing technique, several picture elements on the front of the banknote are identifiable by touch. The guidelines on detecting counterfeit currency give a comparison of genuine and falsified security features.
- Our bills/notes bypass everything, counterfeit pens and machines. - Can be used in banks but can be used else where same like normal money - We have the best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES - UV: YES

Email(s): Info.qualityfakemoney@gmail.com
EUR - Euro USD - US Dollar DNR - DINAR GBP - British Pound INR - Indian Rupee AUD - Australian Dollar CAD - Canadian Dollar AED - Emirati Dirham ZAR - Rand CHF - Swiss Franc CNY - Chinese Yuan Renminbi MYR - Malaysian Ringgit THB - Thai Baht NZD - New Zealand Dollar SAR - Saudi Arabian Riyal QAR - Qatari Riyal
Tags: counterfeit cash, counterfeiting High Quality Undetectable Counterfeit Banknotes For Sale HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES FOR SALE BUY SUPER HIGH QUALITY FAKE MONEY ONLINE GBP, DOLLAR, EUROS BUY 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY £,$,€ BEST COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE, DOLLARS, GBP, EURO NOTES AVAILABLE BUY TOP GRADE COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE, DOLLARS, GBP, EURO NOTES AVAILABLE. TOP QUALITY COUNTERFEIT MONEY FOR SALE. DOLLAR, POUNDS, EUROS AND OTHER CURRENCIES AVAILABLE Counterfeit money for sale money, banknotes, fake money, prop money, EUROS,DOLLARS AND POUNDS AND NOVELTY DOCUMENTS LIKE PASSPORTS,ID CARDS,GREEN CARDS AND DRIVERS LICENSE counterfeit money for sale, buy fake money online, fake dollars, fake pounds, fake euro, buy money online, fake money for sale. Buy Fake Dollars, Buy Fake British Pounds, Buy Fake Euro, Money, where can i buy counterfeit money?.
Contact head office whatsApp Number: +1 (714) 485 5148
Contact branch office whatsapp Number : +1 (619) 731 0790
Email(s): Info.qualityfakemoney@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2020
Chicago
I hope you had the opportunity to visit the coast of Aquitaine, which is famous for its forests that reach right up to the coast. When it's winter, it's like a fairy tale. I was lucky to be there last year when everything was open. The most beautiful Christmas market and festive activities I was able to visit there. It was difficult to speak French with the locals because few of them spoke English. When I got home, I started looking for the easiest way to learn French and come back. This situation in which we are al has turned my plans upside down.

Last edited: