Pooping on planes

sd_101

Michael Peterson status
Jul 27, 2014
2,335
54
48
around san diego
What say you, errBB - Yay or nay?

Pretty sure I just dropped my first aeroplane duce.

Don’t know that I’ve ever done that before despite many long hauls. Now I kinda feel bad for the seat next to the toilet as well as the woman who went in after.

Usually, I’ll hold it for the lounge on arrival, but... not this time. :toilet:
 

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
15,166
79
48
in the bathroom
fook yay. No shame in my poops.

On way back from Ecuador when I was 17 I was in bad shape. Sick as a dog, couldn’t hold a meal and shitting fire what seemed every hour. Well mid landing, guess what urge comes my way. Tried to calmly explain what I was about to do to a flight attendant and she said hell no. I hesitantly, but instinctively ran to the lavatories as the plane is angled for decent and was making a mud pie as the wheels hit the ground. She was not happy when I exited, I did not care.
 

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
23,196
128
63
Tower 13
It always cracks me up when people say "nah I never sh!t ____.. I just wait until I get home"

When SBD has to sh!t, he shits, bathroom or not :eek: :eek:
 

sd_101

Michael Peterson status
Jul 27, 2014
2,335
54
48
around san diego
Not so much a can’t do it. Always assumed it was like crapping on a charter bus. Frowned upon but not the end of the world if in a bind. Better than leaving a prize in your seat.
 

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
23,196
128
63
Tower 13
Oh yeah I avoid it when I can, I'm just saying there's more times than not where it's go time no matter where I am and there's no choice.
 

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
15,166
79
48
in the bathroom
sd_101 said:
Not so much a can’t do it. Always assumed it was like crapping on a charter bus. Frowned upon but not the end of the world if in a bind. Better than leaving a prize in your seat.
Oh I’ve done that too. Ended up clearing the back of the bus. The back bench seat is comfortable to lay out on I must say.
 

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
22,132
303
83
Petak Island
www.instagram.com
silentbutdeadly said:
It always cracks me up when people say "nah I never sh!t ____.. I just wait until I get home"

When SBD has to sh!t, he shits, bathroom or not :eek: :eek:
Same.

A while back I had this problem where nearly every time I started to put on my wetsuit I'd have to take a sh!t. It was like a Pavlovian response when I would grab my suit form the car. So goddam annoying.

So I was regularly shitting in the Portapotty by the pumphouse at Windansea, the one at Casa (always weird witht the voices of tourists all around :tongue2: ), the one at Scripps (right next to the shuttle bus pickup, wtf!?), the Jack in the Box on Pearl, IB...One time I even crapped at Blacks in my car, In a bag, because no way was I gonna suit up and then unsuit at the bottom of the canyon. Admittedly it was a low point in my affliction.

Surf spots I have not crapped @ = OB. No way in hell. Detour to Robb Field instead.
Worst surf spot crapping experience = Pismo Pier. No doors but no choice. If you've ever had to go through that you know what it's like. :roflmao:
 

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
22,132
303
83
Petak Island
www.instagram.com
manbearpig said:
sd_101 said:
Not so much a can’t do it. Always assumed it was like crapping on a charter bus. Frowned upon but not the end of the world if in a bind. Better than leaving a prize in your seat.
Oh I’ve done that too. Ended up clearing the back of the bus. The back bench seat is comfortable to lay out on I must say.
How about when you choose the cheap bus without a lavatory?

It's a total roll of the dice. :eek:

It's not like the bus doesn't stop for restroom breaks. But when the bus leaves, the bus leaves.

Nothing like squatting over a hole in the floor and hearing the call that the bus is pulling out... then having to sprint up some Andean city street elevation 10,000 something feet. With only the bare minimum wiping. :roflmao:
 

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
15,166
79
48
in the bathroom
My worst almost pooping experience was Santa Cruz bus station. I had to go bad and rushed in. Made it to the stall when I realized it was full of junkies shooting up. I turned around pretty fast.

So yeah avoid that bathroom.
 

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
31,139
163
63
Vagina Point
I get constipated when I travel so I take herbal poop pills and they make your sh!t really stink.

I was stinking up the plane so bad.

sry
 

racer1

Phil Edwards status
Apr 16, 2014
6,887
90
48
Honolulu, Hawaii
I always feel bad for the people sitting right next to the bathroom, but I never see those seats available when I'm booking (not that I want them, but the seat options are never near the bathroom). Do other people book these? Are they super cheap and get swooped up?
 

sd_101

Michael Peterson status
Jul 27, 2014
2,335
54
48
around san diego
I actually got upgraded into one of them on this last trip. Full flight so I was unable to hop into a different window seat and chanced it bc didn't want a middle for a red-eye. Fortunately, that leg was only 5hrs. Unfortunately, people are dumber than they look when operating the door/lock.

I think certain elderly prefer to be nearby as they don't have to get up to observe if it's all clear. This was the case on the case for the above instance, anyways.

I feel like the seats in the back, where the bulk of the bathrooms are should be cheaper. Anyone ever gotten airborne pink eye back there?
 

jkb

Phil Edwards status
Feb 22, 2005
6,513
87
48
Oceansuck
I specifically book as far away from the shitter as I possibly can.

I'll take a middle seat to get away from that crap.

Nothing worse than people giving you the look of shame just after they took a massive dump in the bathroom you're sitting 1 foot away from..........well, I guess smelling sh!t for 5 hours is worse.
 

racer1

Phil Edwards status
Apr 16, 2014
6,887
90
48
Honolulu, Hawaii
That's what I mean, there's gotta be chit particles all over that area.

It really should be cheaper.

I understand older people wanting to be closer to the bathroom.
 

sd_101

Michael Peterson status
Jul 27, 2014
2,335
54
48
around san diego
I wonder if there is a correlation between whether or not the airport has 25 Joe the Juices and whether or not I’m gonna crap my pants in the first 30min of flight.

I apologize in advance, row 17.
 

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
58,490
191
63
HB, CA
manbearpig said:
fook yay. No shame in my poops.

On way back from Ecuador when I was 17 I was in bad shape. Sick as a dog, couldn�t hold a meal and shitting fire what seemed every hour. Well mid landing, guess what urge comes my way. Tried to calmly explain what I was about to do to a flight attendant and she said hell no. I hesitantly, but instinctively ran to the lavatories as the plane is angled for decent and was making a mud pie as the wheels hit the ground. She was not happy when I exited, I did not care.
A flight attendant stopped my buddy's uncle from shitting on his way back from Costa Rica. He was also in bad shape and then ended up shitting his pants right in his seat because of that ****
 

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
22,132
303
83
Petak Island
www.instagram.com
ifallalot said:
manbearpig said:
fook yay. No shame in my poops.

On way back from Ecuador when I was 17 I was in bad shape. Sick as a dog, couldn�t hold a meal and shitting fire what seemed every hour. Well mid landing, guess what urge comes my way. Tried to calmly explain what I was about to do to a flight attendant and she said hell no. I hesitantly, but instinctively ran to the lavatories as the plane is angled for decent and was making a mud pie as the wheels hit the ground. She was not happy when I exited, I did not care.
A flight attendant stopped my buddy's uncle from shitting on his way back from Costa Rica. He was also in bad shape and then ended up shitting his pants right in his seat because of that ****
Some airlines lock the bathroom doors during descent...
 

sd_101

Michael Peterson status
Jul 27, 2014
2,335
54
48
around san diego
Which airline entertained charging for using the bathrooms?

Great way to get water bottles of **** rolling through the cabin.