Political Meme Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
This.

Also need to include other variables such as cost of child care. People love to frame the labor shortage on nothing more than laziness as if people just don’t want to work. A lot of people choose not to work when the cost of childcare is the same or more than their income.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Also need to include other variables such as cost of child care. People love to frame the labor shortage on nothing more than laziness as if people just don’t want to work. A lot of people choose not to work when the cost of childcare is the same or more than their income.
The amazing thing is, child care costs so much but preschool teachers don't make squat.

Reactions: $kully

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
This.

You can thank cumbersome legislation courtesy of CA dems for that. Own it brah!

• Haha

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
This.

Childcare? What planet did you come from. I guess you guys are brainwashed into thinking that there is a national crisis of low wage dual income households. Government financed “childcare“ comrade, teach them to hate each other early.

Last edited:
  • Haha

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Childcare? What planet did you come from. I guess you guys are brainwashed into thinking that there is a national crisis if low wage dual income households. Government financed “childcare“ comrade, teach them to hate each other early.
There’s a crisis of low wages period.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Reactions: Woke AF

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Uh- the legislation that states the max number of kids per adult. Do you even read bro?
And which figure on that chart puts California out of line with most other states? Do you think 1 person should be able to watch 70 kids? Sorry I couldn’t resist taking the argument to Surfdof extremes.

Besides, I asked you which laws raised the rate of babysitters not nursery schools.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
And which figure on that chart puts California out of line with most other states? Do you think 1 person should be able to watch 70 kids? Sorry I couldn’t resist taking the argument to Surfdof extremes.

Besides, I asked you which laws raised the rate of babysitters not nursery schools.
Thought we were talking about daycare.

Babysitters? Whatever amount the kids are willing to work for.

Status
Not open for further replies.