Political Meme Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
So the real bet would be conviction.

I can't believe how horrible Barr is....
therein lies the rub....

the real question is whether a crime was committed...not whether
this outfit is able to instantiate a show trial.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
you're logic can be applied to you as well....

you don't have confidence that this will yield convictions?

a very interesting change of tone for someone who's heretofore been
quite confident that all these people are going to go down...
I just wanted to make sure you were well aware of how you changed your tune from basically doubting this would even make it to the prosecutorial phase to NOW making it about convictions.

OK. I'll let you change it to convictions by Sept 2020, since it will take a bit longer after the prosecutorial phase to get to convictions, if they get that far, right?

How about this, for each person convicted of a criminal charges, an extra $50? And to make it fair, each person prosecuted, but NOT convicted, you get the $50 back? So, if "lucky" it could either be a wash or a windfall.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I just wanted to make sure you were well aware of how you changed your tune from basically doubting this would even make it to the prosecutorial phase to NOW making it about convictions.

OK. I'll let you change it to convictions by Sept 2020, since it will take a bit longer after the prosecutorial phase to get to convictions, if they get that far, right?

How about this, for each person convicted of a criminal charges, an extra $50? And to make it fair, each person prosecuted, but NOT convicted, you get the $50 back? So, if "lucky" it could either be a wash or a windfall.
I just don't trust Barr.

let's keep it simple.

a conviction stemming from Horowitz report by Sept 2020 like you said above.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Depends on whether or not you count Native Americans killed by disease
I'd consider that an indirect kill. Maybe worth 3/5, the given ratio of the times?

Do Muslims have an equivalent? Or do they get a multiplier because of relative lack of efficiency?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I'd consider that an indirect kill. Maybe worth 3/5, the given ratio of the times?

Do Muslims have an equivalent? Or do they get a multiplier because of relative lack of efficiency?
Remember how far the Muslims spread their religion by the sword. From Gilbartar to India and beyond. The Ottomans were particularly nasty on a certain peninsula that we're all fans of here, and then there was the whole slave trade all up and down and around the coast of Africa

A+ on the 3/5 reference

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Remember how far the Muslims spread their religion by the sword. From Gilbartar to India and beyond. The Ottomans were particularly nasty on a certain peninsula that we're all fans of here, and then there was the whole slave trade all up and down and around the coast of Africa

A+ on the 3/5 reference
Thanks - that one felt good when I dragged it from the neurons.

Yep. The Muslims had the African and Mediterranean coasts while the Catholics had Mediterranean and Americas. And then all the times both groups went back and forth across Europe with the Sicilians getting darker and darker each cycle.

Before there was Fantasy Surfer, there was Daily Fantasy Genocide. I bet, if motivated, we could formulate a decent scoring system.

10 killed wholesale (i.e., cannon fire)= 1 point
100 killed wholesale = 20 points
10 soul kills (staring them in the eye as they die) = 10 points
100 soul kills = 200 points
10 disease kills = 0.6 points
100 disease kills = 12 points
Friendly fire kills = -1 point
Self-disease kills = -5 points

That's a good start for now.

Reactions: Ifallalot
Status
Not open for further replies.