Political Meme Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Can I get an explanation why these particular countries get the aid they do? Thailand, Columbia, South Africa, Pakistan, Egypt and Maldives.
Funny that you didn't list Israel who gets the biggest chunk.

It just so happens that every country you listed is a majority black/brown.

Sticking with your usual pattern.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Funny that you didn't list Israel who gets the biggest chunk.

It just so happens that every country you listed is a majority black/brown.

Sticking with your usual pattern.
There you go again fecal showing what a racist and antisemitic piece of sh!t you are. I listed those countries because they all have a level of economic means where they should not need aid from the USA. You should also note ya dumb fuk that there are a bunch of countries which are far more "majority black/brown" as you called them on that map that I did not mention because they arguably do have an economic need for aid from the USA.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
There you go again fecal showing what a racist and antisemitic piece of sh!t you are. I listed those countries because they all have a level of economic means where they should not need aid from the USA. You should also note ya dumb fuk that there are a bunch of countries which are far more "majority black/brown" as you called them on that map that I did not mention because they arguably do have an economic need for aid from the USA.
When you look for bigotry as the boogeyman behind every corner, you'll find that boogeyman everywhere. It is simply a demonstration of a lack of critical thinking skills and intelligence

And no country anywhere should ever get aid from the US

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
If you listed countries because they "all have economic means" but you skipped Israel why?

Israel is the richest country on that list and it didn't make your list. That's peculiar.

AND ifailalot liked it. :poop: :ROFLMAO: :poop:

Also, fück you.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
When you look for bigotry as the boogeyman behind every corner, you'll find that boogeyman everywhere. It is simply a demonstration of a lack of critical thinking skills and intelligence

And no country anywhere should ever get aid from the US
Why didn't put Israel on the list of the countries that have "economic means" but listed Maldives?

Maldives gets $4 million, Israel gets $3 billion. But Israel didn't make GrossDad's list.

So weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.