Political Meme Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I think Trump secretly wants a manage a quad with all 3 of the nasty women. Like the good ole days.

One on his face, one straddling his mushroom, and the other grabbing by the p-word, and then in rotation.

You can pick where each resides. :p :bricks:

Melania will record for posterity.:dancing:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I think Trump secretly wants a manage a quad with all 3 of the nasty women. Like the good ole days.

One on his face, one straddling his mushroom, and the other grabbing by the p-word, and then in rotation.

You can pick where each resides. :p :bricks:

Melania will record for posterity.:dancing:
no anal fisting? I guess the squad is too old for that eh? He should save that for his memories from Epstein Island.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Ironic in that the Dems are basically doing just that with their mail-in votes in states that have never dealt with on a large national election day.

Many states brand new to majority mail-in aren't EVEN ready to deal with millions of mail-in (not absentee) vote validation. It will take weeks, if not a month or more in closer race tallies.

If no close race counts, some may just end up tossed anyway. That happens most every election in years past with mail-in votes (where they were a very small minority percentage of ballots). Mail-ins are last counted on election day, since they are the biggest hassle to count/validate, and not worth it in non-close races.

Look at NYC primaries as prime example. How many are getting tossed out now? 1000's if not 10,000 or more due to inability to validate?

Can't blame USPS or Trump on that FUBAR.

Just go vote in person or absentee if you absolutely can't. Mail-in if you want to hold up the election for days/weeks.

If you can stand in line at Costco, Walmart, Home Depot, local market or wherever you already do (with mask on), you can stand in line to vote. Stop being such a bunch of whiny-ass pussies.

I say this to all who want Biden to win.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Ironic in that the Dems are basically doing just that with their mail-in votes in states that have never dealt with on a large national election day.

Many states brand new to majority mail-in aren't EVEN ready to deal with millions of mail-in (not absentee) vote validation. It will take weeks, if not a month or more in closer race tallies.

If no close race counts, some may just end up tossed anyway. That happens most every election in years past with mail-in votes (where they were a very small minority percentage of ballots). Mail-ins are last counted on election day, since they are the biggest hassle to count/validate, and not worth it in non-close races.

Look at NYC primaries as prime example. How many are getting tossed out now? 1000's if not 10,000 or more due to inability to validate?

Can't blame USPS or Trump on that FUBAR.

Just go vote in person or absentee if you absolutely can't. Mail-in if you want to hold up the election for days/weeks.

If you can stand in line at Costco, Walmart, Home Depot, local market or wherever you already do (with mask on), you can stand in line to vote. Stop being such a bunch of whiny-ass pussies.

I say this to all who want Biden to win.
Ps. They can still protest about mail in voting

too scared to vote in person, yet fine with protests

Status
Not open for further replies.