Political Meme Thread II

Hump

Phil Edwards status
Jan 10, 2002
Vancouver Island
Is that what your kids learned?
Weird because there are things happening every day that run the spectrum
What your kids learn has a much more to do with how you help them interpret the world
I don't have kids.
Never did have and never will have.

Thruster is a POS and has been most of his life and with the number of simpleton cult members who slavishly follow him there has to be some influence on their kids.
Common sense should tell you that.

Take care.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
I don't have kids.
Never did have and never will have.

Thruster is a POS and has been most of his life and with the number of simpleton cult members who slavishly follow him there has to be some influence on their kids.
Common sense should tell you that.

Take care.
yup - great were gonna havea bunch kids raised under the notion - "fuck your feelings"

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
San Diego
My post has nothing to do with Thruster.
Brukuns said the following is what the pussy generation needs and you agreed, so it did indeed have to do with Thruster. Your Kids must be just as charming as the fat orange cult leader. :roflmao:

Mocking the disabled is cool.
Never apologize.
Never admit you are wrong.
Name-calling is cool.
Science is stupid.
Empathy is for losers.
Be afraid of anyone not white.
Cheating is acceptable.
Bullying people is good.
Stealing from charities is ok.
Reading is a waste of time.
Attacking dead people is fine.
Distorting the truth is normal.
Always blame others.
Always take credit when no credit is due.

Some policies protect rights, numbskull, not feelings. Hey, name-calling is cool. :cool:

Last edited:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Brukuns said the following is what the pussy generation needs and you agreed, so it did indeed have to do with Thruster. Your Kids must be just as charming as the fat orange cult leader. :roflmao:

Mocking the disabled is cool.
Never apologize.
Never admit you are wrong.
Name-calling is cool.
Science is stupid.
Empathy is for losers.
Be afraid of anyone not white.
Cheating is acceptable.
Bullying people is good.
Stealing from charities is ok.
Reading is a waste of time.
Attacking dead people is fine.
Distorting the truth is normal.
Always blame others.
Always take credit when no credit is due.

Some policies protect rights, numbskull, not feelings. Hey, name-calling is cool. :cool:
Brukuns made a clear distinction that Thruster is a POS and that the FYF attitude may still be what's needed. Which I agree with. You can have a "fuck your feelings" attitude without being an asshole, but that's too much of a stretch for your binary TDS addled brain to understand.

My son is 1 years old and already has a lot more emotional integrity than you do.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
San Diego
Brukuns made a clear distinction that Thruster is a POS and that the FYF attitude may still be what's needed. Which I agree with. You can have a "fuck your feelings" attitude without being an asshole, but that's too much of a stretch for your binary TDS addled brain to understand.

My son is 1 years old and already has a lot more emotional integrity than you do.
Pussy’s need a FYF attitude.

Thruster lead the nation with a FYF attitude.

Do you see a connection now, imbecile? :roflmao:

I’m sure your kid is already well programmed to never admit he’s wrong, just like the big orange bad man.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Pussy’s need a FYF attitude.

Thruster lead the nation with a FYF attitude.

Do you see a connection now, imbecile? :roflmao:

I’m sure your kid is already well programmed to never admit he’s wrong, just like the big orange bad man.
No, I don't the connection. You see the world through the lens of Thruster. I don't. That's the difference.

Get help.

Reactions: kpd73

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

"You can have a "fuck your feelings" attitude without being an asshole"
please don't try this with your son

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
San Diego
No, I don't the connection. You see the world through the lens of Thruster. I don't. That's the difference.

Get help.
I didn’t initially bring up Thruster’s FYF attitude. You can’t see the world as it is. The difference is that you believe a FYF attitude like Thruster’s is what society needs more of and I emphatically do not.

How do you express your ‘fuck your feelings’ attitude to your child without being an asshole, btw?

• Haha

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I didn’t initially bring up Thruster’s FYF attitude. You can’t see the world as it is. The difference is that you believe a FYF attitude like Thruster’s is what society needs more of and I emphatically do not.
It is isn't anyone's job to tailor what they say around the feelings of the weakest people in society. Those people need to be taught to be more resilient. You have it backwards.

How do you express your ‘fuck your feelings’ attitude to your child without being an asshole, btw?
By treating others as you would want to be treated. That said, if someone asks his opinion on something it's not his responsibility to make sure it doesn't offend anyone. The truth is often offensive.

Reactions: kpd73 and npsp

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
When the schools here decided that restorative justice was the answer I knew it was time to get out.
It's all feels
The kids openly mock it and it's getting worse every day
There is no right to not have your feelings hurt.
It happens. Learning how to deal with it is healthy

• Love