Poast your strenf training program

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Wait a minute. We learned on the erbb that if you strength train you can't be athletic.

Technique would have added 30 pounds to his deadlift alone. He must have bought the Donald Trump Jr Guide to Deadlifting E-book.

The weird thing is at 38 he has the body of a 60 year old.....his skin has that loose and saggy look. I wonder if that's from years of poor diet which can get your hormones out of wack. He also has that turtle shell abs look going which are a hallmark of certain "supplements".

Last edited:

PRCD

Miki Dora status
Feb 25, 2020
@Chocki I see you're back with these enstupifying derails. When your sport tells to to be 5'10" and 130 lbs something is wrong.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
@Ifallalot you still hitting pads?
I've only been hitting the bag at the local Wal-Gym

There's a couple MMA gyms close to home that I just can't find the time to join yet with kids' sports. The kickboxing sparring class time is right in the middle of baseball practice that I help out with. Its the same time at both

There's a really good Muay Thai gym close to work that even has a lunch session but I figure it would take about 2 hours out of the middle of every day which I'm not trying to do

It's a bunch of excuses but there's only going to be a couple more years where I can help out the kids with ball; my son is basically past my skills but I'm good at organizing lineups and pitching/catching staff so I'm a perfect graybeard bench coach