Pliny the Younger

surfysurfy1476

Nep status
Jan 27, 2018
DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

• Haha
Reactions: rts265

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
I hate my entire generation.
Germans still make the best beer.

...nasty @ss bitter over hopped hipster bullshlt.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Me too on the Pilsner. Just had a 10oz draft one after gym and 4 hours of totally undisturbed weekend work at the office. Mentioned in another thread — seek out Trumer Pils.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I went through a phase where I loved the bitter hop-bomb IPAs. Then I came to my senses and went back to lagers and brown ales and such.

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
I went through a phase where I loved the bitter hop-bomb IPAs. Then I came to my senses and went back to lagers and brown ales and such.
I’m kind of over west coast ipas. I think I stated the Pilsner thread?

HarryLopez

Phil Edwards status
Jan 17, 2007
Neck deep
Bend has fresh good tasting beer of all types. Kolsh(sp?) style fresh is nice. Just had a mezcal bought to me last week.

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
love the comedy of the anti-craft beer thing.....that angle of the beer market has been taken over by hispters, douches, and hte like...hell....theres so much sh!t craft beer out there I don't blame ya....i dont even liek the term....remember when we used to just call it microbrew....but come on....does drinking seven pints of lager, still stone cold sober, with a swollen gut, even remotely sound like a good time?

p.s. the hipsters don't even touch the good stuff. they order it to look like they like beer...

Reactions: Havoc