Plastic Fantastic Road Trip Challenge

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Ben Gravy is a good candidate. Months of vlogging material and a new plastic fantastic.

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
How to approach the fabled spots that only break on very rare occasions but remain classic mysto status, especially the West Coast I've heard where people have surfed most of their lives and one day a combination of factors make some spot they'd never even thought about show itself only to have an old timer be like "oh yeah that's called Never-Nevers" or "Wishing-well's""...?

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
first board I stood up on was a 6’8” plastic fantastic

quite the history with the logo and ownership. What’s the story with PF these days?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
How to approach the fabled spots that only break on very rare occasions but remain classic mysto status, especially the West Coast I've heard where people have surfed most of their lives and one day a combination of factors make some spot they'd never even thought about show itself only to have an old timer be like "oh yeah that's called Never-Nevers" or "Wishing-well's""...?
It's exciting when spots that never break, Iight up.

It like when some chick way out your league starts flirting with you,

Reactions: santacruzin

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Wait, isn’t this one of those old classic labels that is now a front for Chinese made boards?

Why I’ll bet Jock Sutherland is spinning in his grave!!

Or… is Jock still alive?

nevermind.