Plastic bags

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
The one with the plastic handle? ;)
And you’re not?

Hey Skully how come you didn’t include the rainbow bumper sticker in the photo?
That’s a backcountry shovel. I don’t do much in the way of touring so I didn’t invest in one of the fancy carbon fiber ones just got one off the sale rack. It’s small enough to not make my trunk too cluttered but it works if I need to dig my car out when it snows.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
16 pages and you just figured that out.
It was obvious to me. The part I don’t get about trolling is how far individuals are willing to go to make themselves look bad in the name of trolling others. Who really “won” here?

Reactions: mundus

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It was obvious to me. The part I don’t get about trolling is how far individuals are willing to go to make themselves look bad in the name of trolling others. Who really “won” here?
:LOL:

This is the proper way to have a trunk, even with the fact the sand hasn't been cleaned out correctly in a while. If I want it to be really clean, I remove the all-weather mat. No room for bags full of bags that make me look like a white rasta pasta from Gaberville when I go into a supermarket

IMG_2074.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: GDaddy and $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

This is the proper way to have a trunk, even with the fact the sand hasn't been cleaned out correctly in a while. If I want it to be really clean, I remove the all-weather mat. No room for bags full of bags that make me look like a white rasta pasta from Gaberville when I go into a supermarket

View attachment 85596
Sweet lezbaru! Does this make us scissor sisters?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

View attachment 85596
Why do you even need the bags? Man up and just carry your sh*t from Point A to Point B.

If Flounder can do it, so can you.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Coming from you that is rich.

Obvious to you? Is that why you’ve been snapping at the bait throughout the thread?

Wigger please.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
That video needed a homeless person sleeping in the garbage bin to truly tie it all together. Otherwise it's like the Dude's room without the rug.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I was using the grocery bags twice (2nd time as household trash bags) and recycling the extras. Now I'm not using those bags, but I'm buying the heavier and more expensive plastic trash bags for the 1-time use.

Maybe there's a net environmental benefit in there, maybe there isn't. I'm certainly spending more because now I'm buying something (trash bags) that I used to get for "free".

Reactions: Ifallalot