Plastic bags

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
There is not one single elected official anywhere in government that I voted for and there hasn’t been one since Bill Clinton was elected president.

No. this government is NOT me.
then you got the government you deserve

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
None of my assumptions about you are false
Ok.

What are my positions on the following...

Gun rights -
Abortion -
Gay marriage -
Religion -
Drug laws -
Immigration -
Trade -
Free speech -
Climate change -
Trump -
Who should be the next president -

Any other issue yo can think of -

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Duffy’s Democrat dissing is as disproportionate as Gromsdad’s

misanthrope-19 positive

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Who is this “government “ y’all keep referring to? Is it trump? Is it Cuomo and newsome? Maybe Pelosi and McConnell? Could it be your mayor and city council? How bout the head of your HOA? I think it’s actually you, by the way. Your government is you.
That's cute

Try and live in the real world now

Jul 22, 2020
California Woodside
I don’t know how many people use them, but I started to buy very good poly bags that keep and preserve everything. If I need them for the trash, or for keeping some products like the bread, the fruits, these packages are everything I need. These bags have a lot of utilities and properties that help me keep there even the most fragile things. When I have to go in another country, I always bring them with me. That is why I recommend them to you. A good product at an even better price.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeBakero
Jul 1, 2020
New South Wales Sydney
I don’t know how many people use them, but I started to buy very good poly bags that keep and preserve everything. If I need them for the trash, or for keeping some products like the bread, the fruits, these packages are everything I need. These bags have a lot of utilities and properties that help me keep there even the most fragile things. When I have to go in another country, I always bring them with me. That is why I recommend them to you. A good product at an even better price.
thank you for the info!