Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
No mistakes no learning experiences

10 mil that can 10x in the next few years? :monkey:
Stupid questions require stupid answers :trout:

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
most of my mistakes were actually a lot of fun (at first), so... i'll take the dough

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Red door bro. Then I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, bro.
I always wanted to do that, bro. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money. At least the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Red door bro. Then I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, bro.
I always wanted to do that, bro. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money. At least the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.

Blue door so I can not sleep with two chicks at once.

- Drainer out!

• Haha
Reactions: sdsrfr and Boneroni

kpd73

Nep status
Apr 5, 2014
Open the mail slot on the red door, snatch a quick million and then hop through the Blue super quick.

Paying out all the angry dads $100 each by myself in my parents neighborhood in 1987 after my mailbox baseball grand slam is going to be Great.

Handing my date $1000 in an envelope marked "Open Tomorrow" during dinner in 1994 and then Thoroughly enjoying not pulling out even though I knew the condom broke later that evening and paying for the Very questionable abortion she claimed she needed is going to be EPIC.

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Blue door.

Because if I could fix all of my mistakes, I would have no need of the ten million; I would have earned it myself.
keep telling yourself that champ, being a do gooder isn't a guaranteed payday. best you take the easy money and buzz off

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I would choose the blue door just to have more "good" time. Let's be honest there are a bunch of us on here that were late 20s when we started posting on here that are in our 50s and to surf until we are 65-70 will be a blessing. I would rewind the clock just to surf longer. I would not care if I was poor or did not have the life I have now.

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
I would choose the blue door just to have more "good" time. Let's be honest there are a bunch of us on here that were late 20s when we started posting on here that are in our 50s and to surf until we are 65-70 will be a blessing. I would rewind the clock just to surf longer. I would not care if I was poor or did not have the life I have now.
maybe you already need the reading glasses? the line says "go back in time and fix your mistakes", doesn't say anything about reliving the past. you get one shot in life, it's better to have an abundance of money to come along for the ride.

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
Exactley,

I want to open both doors and ready to spar….what I have learned in live...all doors suck and you got to GO!

This life is FARKd%%%a!
Especially you Crytpto Faggs.

I lost alot of money listening to you crypto geniuses…fark you all… I fought you all forever then eventually capitulated. Then lost it all….I can’t wait for your all mext get tofetbjerl..
so,e feet sre gonna float…..

Hapoy Hallloos eve.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
Sorry, to sum it up….I’m still pissed I listened to you crytpo people, but it is all on me, I knew better. Pleaee, make a sub catagory for investments and realestate….it too hard for me to see on the main page.

Gapeing ass Raped out in the name of progress out.

Mar 7, 2018
Back on track….
Life is only worth living again with the wisdom acquired by lived experience.
otherwise I’ll take the money and live like a very wealthy gipsy.