GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
FecalFace said:
GDaddy said:
FecalFace said:
GDaddy said:
But back to the cop, in your opinion do you think his error was one of competency or one of intent? Up to and including gross negligence?
100% incompetence and gross negligence. He simply failed at his job.

This was voluntary manslaughter at the very least.
Okay, that's a start. Even you don't think he was acting with malice or premeditation or with the intent to commit a crime. That's why your constant misuse of the term murder is not founded even on what you think the facts are. So stop doing that.
Uh, bullshit.

Did I ever call this case a murder?
I wouldn't have called you on it unless I knew that you had actually did it. In this thread.

Lastly, this murder is 100% because of proliferation of guns.
Don't be mad. Be smart, instead.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
GDaddy said:
FecalFace said:
GDaddy said:
FecalFace said:
GDaddy said:
But back to the cop, in your opinion do you think his error was one of competency or one of intent? Up to and including gross negligence?
100% incompetence and gross negligence. He simply failed at his job.

This was voluntary manslaughter at the very least.
Okay, that's a start. Even you don't think he was acting with malice or premeditation or with the intent to commit a crime. That's why your constant misuse of the term murder is not founded even on what you think the facts are. So stop doing that.
Uh, bullshit.

I wouldn't have called you on it unless I knew that you had actually did it. In this thread.
More bullshit.

I've never made a case for murder.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Given your poor communication skills and your penchant for dishonesty and exaggeration I have no doubt this will come up again.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
GromsDad said:
At the end of the day, that officer's biggest priority is to make it home to his loved ones.
That's nice. What about his victims?

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fajplusenglish%2Fvideos%2F987012518106922%2F&show_text=0&width=400" width="400" height="400" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
GromsDad said:
FecalFace said:
Uh, bullshit.

You and several others here act as if every officer involved shooting is a murder. You've been wrong every time the topic has come up. Its easy for casual readers to confuse which case you are calling murder.
LOL

Never, ever, ever did you blame the cops for doing anything wrong, even when they were obviously in the wrong.

You are always the first to post about these cases and you always build your own fact-free narrative, in which cop didn't do anything wrong / before any facts about the case are revealed.

I only called it murder when it was murder.

Back it up or STFU.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Autoprax said:
heelnipstr said:
Seems the cop was not acting competently. Why is that not still manslaughter? I guess he still can be sued with a civil suit. If he is not responsible for his own incompetence are his superiors responsible? Legally?
I haven't watched. I can't take it anymore.

Maybe more tech in non lethal weaponry is the ticket?

It's a systems problem.

Humans will always fuck up when stressed.
The answer is really quite obvious:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
How about this one Grommy? All good? Cop just wanted to get back to his family? Felt his life was in danger?

Let's see you call one of these cop shootings a murder, just one. You can do it.

<iframe src="https://embed.theguardian.com/embed/video/us-news/video/2015/apr/08/us-police-fatal-shooting-south-carolina-phone-footage-viral-video" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
GromsDad said:
hal9000 said:
Funny how you 2A guys suddenly go silent on this one.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/06/18/some-gun-owners-are-disturbed-by-the-philando-castile-verdict-the-nra-is-silent/?utm_term=.7be88b889448
I'm a member of the NRA. The news story is simply factually incorrect. Would you like me to dig back through my back issues of their magazine America's First Freedom to post the articles they wrote about the incident and advising members of how to act if confronted by law enforcement in order to avoid a similar incident? What more would you like NRA members to do? Generally we are not the sort of people who riot and loot cities when we have a grievance.
Ha, the NRA's first impulse is to blame Philando. As I see it, Philando's biggest mistake was telling Jeronimo (or is it Barney) about the gun. That's probably not the NRA's message, but it's the obvious takeaway.

No offense, but it wouldn't hurt my feelz if NRA members began to know the distress of a community victimized by police bias.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Some.

Some are just autopraxism.

Some are innate.

Self serving for example.

I'm a prince but I still feel the puppet strings moving me to put me first.

Then I say, Bad me! Help the group!

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
My dad and grandad were cops, both had killed someone in the line of duty. My grandad got a silver metal and my dad a commendation. When it came time for me to follow in my family's footsteps I chose a different path. Low pay, high risk, lousy hours and a military type chain of command was not for me.

What was the killer cops name? Geronimo? I suppose he wasn't the sharpest tool in the tool box and stopping someone with a burned out taillight and approaching the car with his service revolver drawn is VERY questionable. Crap flows uphill and I believe the police force that hired and trained him should be held accountable.