Phatcruiser? (RIP)

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
RIP ER. I remember years ago he had a house concert and my friend Peter Sprague was gonna play. Family duties got in the way and I missed it. What a bummer. From all accounts he was a great skater and a cool cat.
E.R. sent me a message saying that Sprague was heading to Kauai and wanted to know if I could help his friend out with a board. I replied not a problem. Sprague was a nice guy, big ole smile and he went SUP paddling up the Hanalei River and around the Bay. He went paddling with another guitar player that lives here, Mike Smith.

So very sad to hear of E.R. / PhatCruiser's passing. He was one of the few "sane" poster's here on the erBB and always brought the stock. He always mentioned "his boy's" and their love for skating together as a Family. Love and Aloha go out to His Ohana and skating Friends. :jamon::shaka:

Ho'omana'o ~ ~ Always Remembered

Last edited:

Stinkeye

Miki Dora status
Jan 12, 2002
Gone and haven't looked back..
Visit site
Oh man.. I was so sorry to hear this on FB. I first “met” E.R. here. We ended up meeting in real life to skate when he was heading up to Santa Cruz with his kids. We had a great time skating Capitola skate park. E.R. was a super genuine, kind soul. We met up at another skate park up in our area after that and I was shocked at how much he had progressed in his skating. He lived life stoked and that seemed obvious to everyone who met him. I followed his adventures and skating on Facebook over the years and it always put a smile on my face to see his posts. It was clear that E.R. Loved his family, loved skating and led a great life. We should all be so lucky. He will be greatly missed. I only wish that I had known him better.

R.I.P. E.R.