Pfizer Fail?

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
A retired friend (White House related) gets updates from a former DC bureaucrat as noted below. Wife and I got the Pfizer 2+booster shots, smug that we’re inoculated. Now, it’s ‘what the fvck?’

“Good Afternoon:

For all of us who have been "fully vaccinated" with the Pfizer mRNA EUA "vaccine" BNT162b2, or who have had the fully approved and licensed Pfizer Comirnaty booster (which is the exact same formulary as the EUA experimental drug BNT162b2) like I have, the following material is indeed a disappointment. We are not as protected as we thought we were!

https://rumble.com/vn5yqx-new-data-proves-not-a-pandemic-of-the-unvaccinated.html

The above information, if true, is a huge disappointment. No wonder the CDC is considering changing the term "fully vaccinated" regarding
COVID-19 "vaccines" which, in fact, are not vaccines at all, but instead, are a drug to stimulate the immune system to react to the protein on the
SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus molecule! Truth in labeling, anyone?

Let's see: The "vaccine" doesn't prevent the inoculated from contracting the disease or transmitting the disease. It also does not assure that the inoculated will not be hospitalized or expire from COVID-19. [It certainly doesn't work like the vaccine against poliomyelitis (polio) in the 1950s.] What does it do?
It makes for a lot of Pfizer stockholders and profit-sharing employees wealthy. Uncle Sam has poured billions of dollars in this effort and decreed that vaccine developers could not be held liable for defects in the EUA drugs which were produced and administered.

It would not surprise me to see the term "fully vaccinated" and "vaccine" disappear from the NIH, CDC, and FDA paperwork regarding the COVID-19
mRNA drug Comirnaty, and its EUA experimental drug BNT162b2. The CDC Director has already publicly hinted at this possibility because she can
see the lawsuits coming in the days ahead.

https://news.yahoo.com/cdc-director-u-may-change-161535918.html

The personal injury bar is going to jump on this efficacy failure like white on rice because the now approved and licensed drug is not performing as advertised. Big Pharma is going to soon be in the gun sights of the ambulance chasers.

If I were king, the pediatric version of Comirnaty would never hit the market. No benefit and more risk from the "vaccine" than from the disease. If
it is approved and marketed, it will attest that politics and greed have corrupted the drug approval and marketing processes. Remember, Comirnaty was
approved and licensed on August 23, 2021, without undergoing any "animal studies", which usually precedes full approval and licensing.”

Last edited:
Reactions: Clayster

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
An imperfect vaccine with incomplete immunity, but...in the long run far better than nothing "for the herd." Get a shot, it's not for you, it's for the elderly, frail, sick, etc...take one for the team. Just my advice. Take it or leave it.
Agree Doc! We both have 3 shots and will likely get a 4th (an so on). I suppose we fall into the ‘elderly’ category now but, we‘re doing OK otherwise.

SurfDoc

Michael Peterson status
Dec 19, 2002
ex-pat Huntington Beach
Visit site
I had 2 Pfizer's but will likely take a 1/2 dose of Moderna prior to the holidays. Can't hurt right? I could cite some interesting studies on coronaviruses but it's probably not worth it. For what's it's worth I'm sort of an old fart myself now, too!

Reactions: tacos and john4surf

McHatin

Nep status
Apr 11, 2010
I was vaccinated with the Pfizer, had no immediate reactions, but about a month after my 2nd dose, I started getting these chest tightness and discomfort, and some numbness in hands and feet. I went to the ER out of fear, and they did a quick work-up and didn't find anything life-threatening.

I still get the above senstations, it comes and goes, but nothing really limiting (for now), other than some fatigue. I decided to hold off on physical activities for about a month (no surfing, running, biking) to see if some level of consistent rest can fix it. But I've also been consulting with my physician and have appointments lined up with a Cardiologist and possibly a Neuorologist to make sure everything in my body is ok. I'm going to go down a path of process of elimination to pin-point what is going on or causing this. Just worried about the long-term effects.

I'm not some bot, and don't really care whether you choose to get vaccinated or not, just wanted to offer up my experience. I'm nearly 40 and have had absolutely no serious health issues prior, other than not being coordinated enough to do a decent roundhouse turn on a wave at will.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I got a booster as I travel often. No side effects other than a tender shoulder for a couple weeks.
Couple of weeks? That seems like a long time. Mine was a couple of days. My wife's arm hurt for three days and it hurt under her arm too. She thinks it's because the nurse gave her the injection high up on the arm. Have you ever heard of that? That the location of the injection can change the reaction?

Reactions: CutnSnip

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
COVID-19 "vaccines" .... are not vaccines at all, but instead, are a drug to stimulate the immune system to react to the protein on the
SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus molecule! Truth in labeling, anyone?
What PRDC said. Coincentrating on the meaning of of the word "vaccine" doesn't mean the mRNA vaccines don't work. There is currently a large contingent of "breakthrough" infections. The vaccinated patients show very little-to-absolutely no symptoms in spite of the virus having tremendously mutated.. Were these people not protected? Well gee, they aren't being hospitalized or dying as their unvaccinated friends are doing.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Let your friend exploit semantics. My family and I will stay well, thanks.

There are now extremely effective traditional vaccines coming onto the world market, like Australia's Novavax and TCH's Corbevax. They have fewer side effects, but somehow we can''t seem to get them in the United States. Could it have anything to do with investments held on Capitol Hill?

Reactions: john4surf

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Wow. Hadn't seen this thread until today. That opening post from October was spot on!!!!! Holy sh!t.
Worth noting that in my reading today I read for the first time that the Biden administration wants to stop using the phrase "fully vaccinated" and instead start using the phrase of "up to date" in its place. Is that an innocent change? Doubt it.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Where you been, man?

I was atttempting to find out if a forum reader or readers was/were interfering in my personal life. I found out, and the answer is yes. Add that this forum' administrator was shadow banning me for purely political reasons. If I can't post acceptible content then I won't post at all.

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I was atttempting to find out if a forum reader or readers was/were interfering in my personal life. I found out, and the answer is yes. Add that this forum' administrator was shadow banning me for purely political reasons. If I can't post acceptible content then I won't post at all.
It wasn't me, man!

Who was it?

How did the story end?

I thought you might have got covid.

I think I did.

But I'm coming out of it now.

Back to enjoying the fun of life.

I didn't take a sh!t for a week.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Lol