Perfect Designs

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto
to be fair, it looks like he can surf... if he were on a decent board. the first turn (fs layback, er, fallback, trim) tells you everything you need to know about that board.
He's got the takeoff to soul arch trim move down pat. Not actually that easy for lamers to pull off.
This is NYC right? I'm guessing this crew, with their fancy duds is scoring chicks cray-cray stylee. Chicks love duus that dress up, they don't dig being seen with your standard scummy looking surfer. LOL, I hate even putting shoes on, I guess I won't be able to compete.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr J

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
He's got the takeoff to soul arch trim move down pat. Not actually that easy for lamers to pull off.
This is NYC right? I'm guessing this crew, with their fancy duds is scoring chicks cray-cray stylee. Chicks love duus that dress up, they don't dig being seen with your standard scummy looking surfer. LOL, I hate even putting shoes on, I guess I won't be able to compete.
EU, I think Portugal. All the car license plates in photos are EU, two have "P" on them.