Paulina Porizkova at Age 56 Nude

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I’ve probably shared this here before, but I spent a day with her on my childhood friends’ dads 86 ft Ketch sailing around St Barths. She was still married to Rick from The Cars. He dropped her at the quay at port du Gustavia, and we were all introduced, but he didn’t join our day-sail. She was in a little bikini the whole time. I was 14 at the time, and I’m still, 28 years later, not over it. She’s a goddess. super sweet to us, and I’m sure she knew full well the effect she was having on a couple of teenagers.

Maz

Michael Peterson status
May 18, 2004
Innzid
I’ve probably shared this here before, but I spent a day with her on my childhood friends’ dads 86 ft Ketch sailing around St Barths. She was still married to Rick from The Cars. He dropped her at the quay at port du Gustavia, and we were all introduced, but he didn’t join our day-sail. She was in a little bikini the whole time. I was 14 at the time, and I’m still, 28 years later, not over it. She’s a goddess. super sweet to us, and I’m sure she knew full well the effect she was having on a couple of teenagers.
Lucky lad. The sheer power of a properly gorgeous woman is something special to witness.

Reactions: potato-nator

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
It’s ethereal. I married a babe, I’ve met other super models (even dated Christie Brinkley’s kids nanny) but Paulina, Paulina will forever hold a corner of my soul until my final days

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Lifetime brain etch. We all have a few of those.

Reactions: Subway

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I was working at a coffee shop in sag harbor one summer, 26 years ago, and the only highlight, other than virtually unlimited whippets, was when Cindy Crawford came in for a latte, all sweaty from her morning workout, dressed in tight workout gear, her famous beauty mark in full glory. Hair pulled back in a simple pony tail. Breathe taking, but still not as face melting of a memory as my day sail to governors bay with Paulina a couple years prior

Reactions: grapedrink and b.r.