Pat Curren needs your help

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
There was a Mexican restaurant in Malibu that used to pour their margaritas from a slurpee machine.

Mine are so frozen , you gotta chip the ice with a spoon
they do sounds refreshing, no more slushie drinks for me though .

I did have a tequila, agave syrup, fresh watermelon drink the other week.
Very tasty.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
yeah jeez, a thread about an aging unhealthy I presume alcoholic parent of famous surf guys turned into a chitty mexican cocktail recipe thread

I love this place lol. I know nothing about Pat's condition and i wish them all the best, but damn, any sort of addict making it to 91 and still getting fukked up, and knocking women up. Damn.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Hey it’s kept me coming back for how many years?

“And yea be it that the world burns, in the succor of a few tasty waves and thine erBB shall we dwell”

letter from subway to erBB, chapter 3 verse 6

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Doof and PJ

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
yeah jeez, a thread about an aging unhealthy I presume alcoholic parent of famous surf guys turned into a chitty mexican cocktail recipe thread

I love this place lol. I know nothing about Pat's condition and i wish them all the best, but damn, any sort of addict making it to 91 and still getting fukked up, and knocking women up. Damn.
A teenager at 91 -- I'd drink too . . .

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I've made several checks of the parking lot @ Swamis over the past few weeks when passing by...and surprise! No indication of Pat Curren and family living there in squalor.

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
What ’model’ is his van? I walk the Coast every day. I don’t know Pat but remember back in the 80s I think, I was picking up a board from Hand the Crank at Chanin’s shop. There was this unreal balsa gun, maybe 8 or 9 feet. Pat made it for Tom, there was a note that was something like, “Merry Christmas, don't hang it on your wall until you’ve ridden it. Dad” I would be happy to give the guy a hand if he was in need. John