PARLAY 2.0 Real Estate app :)

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Public Records are so yesterday.

If you want info on a property cheap, and fun, find out who the mortgage clerk is at the bank and :dancing: you way to the info.

:cheers::roflmao::shameonyou:

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
OnX app has most of this same property info I think. I've been using it for years. Most popular for hunters but I use it for all kinds of stuff. Mushroom hunting, off roading and yes, finding properties.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
There's another new site that does this as well, and it's totally revolutionary . . . Have you ever heard of Zillow? :unsure:
:roflmao:

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
There's another new site that does this as well, and it's totally revolutionary . . . Have you ever heard of Zillow? :unsure:
:roflmao:
zillow has all the lot lines with ownership, tax and contact info for every property?

i use zillow but never the app, just on my desktop.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
zillow has all the lot lines with ownership, tax and contact info for every property?

i use zillow but never the app, just on my desktop.
My mistake . . . . Zillow doesn’t have owner name and contact info. Does have lot lines, tax $/year, and transaction history.

Most counties have an online parcel map nowadays that lists the owner name. Zillow and probably this app just aggregate all of it into a one stop shop and user friendly site.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
OnX app has most of this same property info I think. I've been using it for years. Most popular for hunters but I use it for all kinds of stuff. Mushroom hunting, off roading and yes, finding properties.
Yup. It's a good app

However it works better with full cell service or no cell service. When you have like 1 weak LTE bar it keeps trying to go back online rather than using your downloaded apps leaving you with nothing. I prefer Gaia

But anyway, the property info is there

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Yup. It's a good app

However it works better with full cell service or no cell service. When you have like 1 weak LTE bar it keeps trying to go back online rather than using your downloaded apps leaving you with nothing. I prefer Gaia

But anyway, the property info is there
You dont just turn your phone to airplane mode?