Pantifa hits the streets in the UK ... moar LiBrOowl TeArS !!!!!

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
It’s weird that they keep saying the NHS is getting shafted yet Boris has promised to vastly increase funding for it.

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 29, 2019
It’s weird that they keep saying the NHS is getting shafted yet Boris has promised to vastly increase funding for it.
typical low IQ dems. And now UK is all SJW with fake issues like transgender, racism, islamaphobia etc. These dummies will protest anything to make them think they are benefiting society, just like the dummy LiBruAls here in the U.S.

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
A couple of the talking heads over there are saying this is Labor's worst loss in 100 years. One even said they don't see how Labor can rebuild.

OTOH I saw a different talking head say that Boris has a sizable majority, but that margin isn't as big as Thatcher or Blair had. And one of them was saying this election isn't any indication of a surge in conservatism, it was just a referendum on Brexit. After Brexit is done everyone's politics will go back to business as usual. I think that makes more sense than the idea that people have actually changed their economic and political worldviews.

sozzle

Michael Peterson status
Feb 23, 2009
The information in that clip is still valid whichever way your particular leanings,
A lot of the extra funding goes into the pockets of the middle men/private companies/crooked management,

if boris is lying to the public this time I hope he fvcking hangs for it.

Reactions: FecalFace