Pain relief

b.r.

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2003
Leucadia
www.youtube.com
the last time I got stung by a stingray i let lose a litany of cuss words and it seemed to help,
i've been conducting an experiment on my chronic shoulder pain, i drink one gin and tonic each evening, the gin is supposed to be helpful with inflammation. so far i have noticed a lot less pain and don't wake up during the night with shoulder pain, probably a placebo effect, but if it works on my brain then i'm game... plus my lime tree is going off and I need to use them.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
When I had kidney stones and I was on the floor groaning in pain, I was able to send the vibration I created by groaning to where the stone was and cut the pain from a 10 to a 6.5.

I just didi it intuitively.

Reactions: kpd73 and SurfDoc
Jul 1, 2020
New South Wales Sydney
Ohh, no - I don't want to experience kidney stones. I experienced one constipation in WC and it was the baddest trip ever. I was all wet and didn't know what to do exactly. I was not prepared, but after 1 or 2 hours it came out. The pain was real and that's why I try to sit at my computer less time and move more. Exercises like squats are very effective. kratomgallery.com can help relief stress also, because life did not prepare me for all that. I already experienced tooth pain, also ear and stomach. I don’t want that anymore for me or for anyone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: enframed

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
That’s all well and good, but I think swearing to lessen the pain only applies to the moment you hurt yourself. I have wrist pains from bad posture while typing so I wish I could start cussing like a sailor while at work in the office, but something tells that would be frowned upon lol, but who knows, maybe if I’ll resign one day I might just give it a go.
Getting better!

kpd73

Nep status
Apr 5, 2014
It does work!
Every time, and THE moment, I found myself in excruciating pain I began to freely scream and swear up a storm. Eventually my girlfriend left me, and I have been free of chronic pain, with only minor onsets of acute pain due to actual events and things that are my own fault.
Amazing.