• Sh*t no flush and half roll wipe

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
This is a flawed poll. Guaranteed some of you sick mofos require a wipe/fold/wipe option.
The proper wipe is the wipe.. fold.. and then back wipe. It's how it has been properly done for millennia!

But the real question is how many squares do you use per wipe and how many folds??

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
The proper wipe is the wipe.. fold.. and then back wipe. It's how it has been properly done for millennia!

But the real question is how many squares do you use per wipe and how many folds??
Depends. Are we talking about Scott Tissue or Quilted Northern?

Do you old fucks remember the school bathroom that had the folding individual sheets? Then you washed your hands with Borax? Fuckinhell.

• Haha
Reactions: keenfish

doc_flavonoid

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 27, 2019
MODS we seriously can’t say P I S S without it being censored? How much do you think it would cost Elon for a hostile takeover of the erBB? FREEEEEEEEDUMB!
its no.2 of the seven words.

lets see how many slip past the bots-
sh!t/****/fuck/sweet and delicious bag of sugar/mean person/motherfooker and t!ts

• Haha
Reactions: keenfish

doc_flavonoid

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 27, 2019
at least the mod has a sense of humour. love me long time some "sweet and delicious bag of sugar"

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Depends. Are we talking about Scott Tissue or Quilted Northern?

Do you old fucks remember the school bathroom that had the folding individual sheets? Then you washed your hands with Borax? Fuckinhell.
Ha!
TheThrifty's 5 cent ice cream cone wrappers and the pink powdered stuff with the weird toggle dispenser. :p

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Flushing before wiping only when shitting at work or some other place people might go in after you.

The real question is...

do you look at your poo before flushing? Like, pull balls up and give it a check? Or do you actually stand up to give it a proper look? Or are you so unattached to your sh!t that you don't even look or say goodbye? Because that would be just mean.

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005

Ha ha. I had a college buddy that had a bike crash and broke both his arms. He had a bar that connected both arms. He left school and went home so his mom could wipe his ass. He was miserable.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Plumbers tip #1 flush before you wipe and if you have extra greasy etc clean up and use tons of paper make a flush between :toilet:

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Thanks for posting that!
i’m not going to watch it, but I’m still glad you posted it

honestly, that guy needs a bidet, with some sort of controller that he could turn on and off
It's not nfws or gross. I was searching for something else and and that one came up

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Oh, and the important question:

Do you wipe standing up or sitting down?