OPEC don't care what Dems want....

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
key takeaways:

America needs to reduce demand and stop over-consuming. American needs to expand domestic production and exploration and increase refinery capacity.

America needs to become more fuel-efficient We've come a long way since the 70s.

America needs cleaner sources of energy So you support natural gas drilling and pipelines?

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
Who is shutting down production? The US produced 500,000 bpd more in July than it did in January.
Hey short-round, producing and exploration are two different things. . I know you soft-handed latte sipping sissies get all your information from social media "friends" & Google searches. But although production has gone up, there are no new wells being drilled due to lack of permits being issued both on/offshore so ultimately, we're gonna have a supply problem very soon. This is why Biden dispatched his goons to try and force OPEC+ nations to play ball, which they're not having....

Have you been hanging around Mungus, that guy's gonna get you in trouble?

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
A. In theory, the USA doesn't need to import oil. (Link 1)

B. In theory, the USA does need to import oil. (Link 2)

C. In theory, the USA must import and export oil. (Link 3)

Just talking points for anyone who wants to run with things.
Did Kamala Harris' office send you this info along with instructions on what to say?
unnamed.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
key takeaways:

America needs to reduce demand and stop over-consuming.

America needs to become more fuel-efficient

America needs cleaner sources of energy
You guys are parrots....trained bots that don't know what they're talking about only what they've read from Greenpeace & Reddit, "we're gonna say this and then that's it, Jose get me a latte!!! Now!!!" ... :socrazy: :socrazy: :socrazy: :socrazy:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Hey short-round, producing and exploration are two different things. . I know you soft-handed latte sipping sissies get all your information from social media "friends" & Google searches. But although production has gone up, there are no new wells being drilled due to lack of permits being issued both on/offshore so ultimately, we're gonna have a supply problem very soon. This is why Biden dispatched his goons to try and force OPEC+ nations to play ball, which they're not having....

Have you been hanging around Mungus, that guy's gonna get you in trouble?
nearly 50% of current leases are currently sitting idle

why are we back to this stupid sh!t again

if you want to make an argument about domestic refining capacity, then by all means, but the "buh hur durr biden drilling ban derrr" is dumb as fk

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You guys are parrots....trained bots that don't know what they're talking about only what they've read from Greenpeace & Reddit, "we're gonna say this and then that's it, Jose get me a latte!!! Now!!!" ... :socrazy: :socrazy: :socrazy: :socrazy:
Doug you are mixing your metaphors.

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
nearly 50% of current leases are currently sitting idle

why are we back to this stupid sh!t again

if you want to make an argument about domestic refining capacity, then by all means, but the "buh hur durr biden drilling ban derrr" is dumb as fk
Don't give me your soft-handed angry yellow-haired hipster bs, what does a lease matter if you can't get a permit to use the lease? I've been working in deepwater exploration for 17 yrs, 9 of which were in the GOM where I just finished a well in a locale known as Green's Canyon near the infamous Mississippi Canyon. The GOM was once one of the richest areas in the world, but is has been exploited since the 1950's and is startin to run dry. Do we need to have a conversation about that too? Sorry buddy, i'm not an self-righteous alt-lifestyler cutting people off "their" bike ride to the coffee shop every morning

Last edited:
Reactions: schex

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
Gonna go surf, will let @afoaf decided what his/her/they next move is...he's probably twittering his controller in SF about what to say... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :nana::nana::nana:

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Don't give me your soft-handed angry yellow-haired hipster bs, what does a lease matter if you can't get a permit to use the lease? I've been working in deepwater exploration for 17 yrs, 9 of which were in the GOM where I just finished a well in a locale known as Green's Canyon near the infamous Mississippi Canyon. The GOM was once one of the richest areas in the world, but is has been exploited since the 1950's and is startin to run dry. Do we need to have a conversation about that too? Sorry buddy, i'm not an self-righteous alt-lifestyler cutting people off "their" bike ride to the coffee shop every morning
this is a really weird shtick

trying a little too hard there, bud

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
We're you able to be get me that blueberry/turmeric? We just can't get yer brand in Latin America...
I'm curious where you got the idea of yogurt salesman?

If I knew the allusion it might have more of a sting.

You know I love a good insult.

Now, it's just seems like more unfunny right wing attempts at humor.

I guess that could be a thing.

But that puts you in gross dad comedy territory.

Reactions: deepwater

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
A. In theory, the USA doesn't need to import oil. (Link 1)

B. In theory, the USA does need to import oil. (Link 2)

C. In theory, the USA must import and export oil. (Link 3)

Just talking points for anyone who wants to run with things.
Did Kamala Harris' office send you this info along with instructions on what to say?
No.

What would give you the that whack-a-do idea?

Reactions: deepwater

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
The leases are there for the taking.

But refinery capacity isn't. If we pumped another 2 million bpd, it would just sit in line waiting to be refined. I suppose the fact that no refineries have been built in the last 40 years is Biden's fault?

And you know what's interesting? Saudi Arabia took ownership of the largest refinery in the US while Trump was in office.

• Wow
Reactions: afoaf

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
Last edited:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
For the degen soft-handers of Surfermag Political Forum, yer Commander -in Chief is now making eyes @ avowed enemy Venezuela because we need crude very badly.

Also a comment on the political aspect of OPEC wanting Trump in office, one of the many conspiracy theories you wokesters peddle daily.. :roflmao: :roflmao:

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2022/10/07/opec-oil-production-cut-was-a-message-to-president-biden-says-michelle-caruso-cabrera.html
Why do you think Iran is so eager to play along w Russia?

If we’re not the world police, why should we have sanctions on Iran or Venezuela?