OPEC don't care what Dems want....

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
Despite Biden and his band of sissies threatening OPEC nations with everything from social media ostracization to a collective breath holding by wokesters in America, OPEC showed Democrats the middle finger and will cut crude production by 2 million barrels a day which will prob drive prices back over a $100 a barrel which in turn will drive fuel prices higher which in turn will cause Biden to backtrack on his banning of the exploitation of U.S. crude resources by American companies.

Libs are busily scouring the earth for someone to blame while several Surfermag politicos are offended as always...

need 4 speed

Phil Edwards status
Nov 1, 2003
SoCal
Jared didn't get all that money for nothing, maybe the fat orange guy "gave "them something they wanted (Saudi's)

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Despite Biden and his band of sissies threatening OPEC nations with everything from social media ostracization to a collective breath holding by wokesters in America, OPEC showed Democrats the middle finger and will cut crude production by 2 million barrels a day which will prob drive prices back over a $100 a barrel which in turn will drive fuel prices higher which in turn will cause Biden to backtrack on his banning of the exploitation of U.S. crude resources by American companies.

Libs are busily scouring the earth for someone to blame while several Surfermag politicos are offended as always...

Doug!

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

need 4 speed

Phil Edwards status
Nov 1, 2003
SoCal
^I know, right? I don't think we've had a president that couldn't be trusted with secret information or leave at end of term

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Why would Biden want the world to produce more oil? I thought we were getting away from that.

Also, if we want more oil is there some reason we are shutting down exploration and production here in the US?

This all seems so strange!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
Smartest guy in the house...ol' Mungus...pause for @Pico next to rush to your aid. Now all you need is the disgruntled yogurt salesman turned liberal boy of the moment @Autoprax ...wait that's already been done. Ignore the facts, say mean things. Bet @afoaf will keep the glory holes open extra late tonite to shore up his, whatever needs shoring up.

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
Why would Biden want the world to produce more oil? I thought we were getting away from that.

Also, if we want more oil is there some reason we are shutting down exploration and production here in the US?

+ he's shutting down the project with Berkshire Hathaway to make the largest lithium production plant in the world. All so odd, apparently Warren Buffet is homophobic.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

Who is shutting down production? The US produced 500,000 bpd more in July than it did in January.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

Not a republican

deepwater

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 9, 2022
Who is shutting down production? The US produced 500,000 bpd more in July than it did in January.
If they're not worried about it, why the offensive to keep OPEC+ from changing its mind? And why is lib news peanut gallery so upset with the White House, sounds like an effort by CNN to shift blame when the whole enchilada collapses? Seems like taking money out of Putin's pocket is a win-win...

"Nothing more unloyal than a lib" Hank Wethers

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Smartest guy in the house...ol' Mungus...pause for @Pico next to rush to your aid. Now all you need is the disgruntled yogurt salesman turned liberal boy of the moment @Autoprax ...wait that's already been done. Ignore the facts, say mean things. Bet @afoaf will keep the glory holes open extra late tonite to shore up his, whatever needs shoring up.
Do you think the Saudis and Russia would rather have trump and the GOP in power?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
If they're not worried about it, why the offensive to keep OPEC+ from changing its mind? And why is lib news peanut gallery so upset with the White House, sounds like an effort by CNN to shift blame when the whole enchilada collapses? Seems like taking money out of Putin's pocket is a win-win...

"Nothing more unloyal than a lib" Hank Wethers
Who said they’re not worried? I didn’t.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

didn't this all get hashed out in June?

and we're back to this stupid sh!t again already in October?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
A. In theory, the USA doesn't need to import oil. (Link 1)

B. In theory, the USA does need to import oil. (Link 2)

C. In theory, the USA must import and export oil. (Link 3)

Just talking points for anyone who wants to run with things.
key takeaways:

America needs to reduce demand and stop over-consuming.

America needs to become more fuel-efficient

America needs cleaner sources of energy