ONLY ON REDDIT!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
No, you're ok with the mutilation of children

Let adults mutilate themselves, I don't care. Just don't expect society to cater to them
FecalFace to the circumcision courtesy phone.

I regret having my foreskin removed by my parents and a doctor when I was a child. I didn't even consent. I regret it. I was going to make a Sticky Bumps mold, put a bunch of my foreskin cheese in that bitch, make a bar of "wax", and put it in a mint-condition Sticky Bumps Punt wax box, and mail it to casa moogsies.

But I can't. This is the greatest injustice of our times.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
That wasn't my premise.

As for the analogy, I'm working off your whole "It doesn't affect me, only Karens care" premise.

Go ahead and answer the question.

Are you OK with parents having sex with their minor children, as long as it's consensual?

Being that it doesn't affect you and all.
I don't care. Kind of like I don't care that someone offers puberty blockers.

Hospitals offer oxycontin. Stores offer guns. Restaurants offer Detroit Deep Dish pizza. Conservatives vote for Denny Hastert, Roy Moore, Jim Jordan, etc. because they'll pay lower taxes. You don't care. You're virtue signaling.

Just like major metro hospitals, who don't care what either of us think!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
OK then, let the record show Sharkbiscuit is OK with consensual sex between minors and their parents.

He might be sick but at least he's honest.
Let the record also show Sharkbiscuit is OK with laws banning consensual sex between minors and their parents, or minors and non-parental adults, or minors and other minors.

Sharkbiscuit, much like the honey badger, dud'n givafuk

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Yes it does. A lot of our bachelor trolls and public school teachers don't want this to happen to them, View attachment 135830

so they want to normalize then legalize it.
LOL Yes, and you have room to talk. Because conservative Christian fathers like Dennis Hastert aren't child-grooming molesto-bots.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Hastert became a born-again Christian as a teenager, during his sophomore year of high school.
During Moore's tenure as circuit judge, he hung a homemade wooden Ten Commandments plaque on the wall of his courtroom behind his bench.[33] Moore told the Montgomery Advertiser that his intention in hanging the plaque was to fill up the bare space on the courtroom walls and to indicate the importance of the Ten Commandments.
Even the Catholic Church is laughing at American Protestants.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
That's the deepest head-bury I've ever seen here
Of the very small population of friends of friends, the parents are distraught
more than one friend of a friend, but admittedly small population

i assume most parents would be distraught
why do you say the parents are causing it?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Because it's the latest trend.

I already know a few couples who opted for gender-neutral names "just in case".

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Admittedly small population? There's more kids with sex/gender dismorphia than there are kids with iphones. It's mainstream.

Because they've been told to call everyone who disagrees with them or doesn't care what they care about a groomer.

Edit: It's the latest trend. It's the current thing. A 4 year old announces I'm a boy and Antifa Planned Parenthood operatives remove the uterus, tan it, stuff it with Hillary's emails, and play pickleball with it.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

Normal parents would be distraught, and if they cared about their kid would stop it

the parents who allow it to happen, or encourage it are a specific type.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Nah, a 50 something, childless guy who has the emotional maturity of an adolescent, and thinks it's OK for people to sterilize kids....That's you. You have NAMBLA written all over you.
Why do you think pedophiles would care about a child’s ability to procreate? Pedophilia and transgender surgery are 100% unrelated.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Now you’re in outright denial of it

Boston Children’s Hospital is straight up advertising these procedures

Even then, your question shows and acceptance of it that’s simply unacceptable. This is never ok, not even once
I asked a simple question. How many kids receive gender altering surgery in the US each year? Is it none? 10? 100,000?

it seems a very big issue here - but I get the impression you have no idea if the things you’re upset about actually occur.

Also, unless it’s my kid, it’s not my business.

• Love
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit