PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
DEFINITELY NOT A CULT!

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I wonder if everyone would find you easier to agree with if you weren’t constantly such a screeching Karen
Sounds like you’d agree if he said the same thing more nicely -“Dearie me, it appears that those nice folx down at the children’s hospital are spaying and neutering children instead of handing out lollipops with each visit.”

• Haha
Reactions: deepwater

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Sounds like you’d agree if he said the same thing more nicely -“Dearie me, it appears that those nice folx down at the children’s hospital are spaying and neutering children instead of handing out lollipops with each visit.”
Nah
i agree
but if ifall wasn’t always freaking out about the sky falling, or crying wolf, it’d be easier to take what he says seriously

Reactions: PRCD

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Holy sh!t

Over 800 children mutilated by doctors and we're the ones with a problem here
Would you be OK with it if the doctors used well-aimed guns to do it in a school setting?

I say this because it is funny how you shrug off school shootings as a statistical anomaly even though it is something that could absolutely and horrifically potentially affect you but you have alarm bells over some random confused twerps lopping body parts off that, yes freakish that it is, has zero ramifications towards your life whatsoever.

Not sure about the former but the latter can be prevented by not listening to The Cure or Techno while pregnant.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
  • Sad
Reactions: afoaf

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
How many killed by the guns you love so much?
I'll help.

"There were 8,044 shootings from March 16, 2020 through December 2021 that killed 8,477 children, the researchers found, 733 more than expected given the number of gun-related deaths in children since 2014, around 1.12 extra child deaths a day."

If one doesn't give a sh!t about kids being killed by guns, why give a sh!t if they misguidedly lop things off?

Seems... oddly selective. :crazy2:

• Love
Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I'll help.

"There were 8,044 shootings from March 16, 2020 through December 2021 that killed 8,477 children, the researchers found, 733 more than expected given the number of gun-related deaths in children since 2014, around 1.12 extra child deaths a day."

If one doesn't give a sh!t about kids being killed by guns, why give a sh!t if they misguidedly lop things off?

Seems... oddly selective. :crazy2:
Because he either a fraud or actually mentally ill.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Would you be OK with it if the doctors used well-aimed guns to do it in a school setting?

I say this because it is funny how you shrug off school shootings as a statistical anomaly even though it is something that could absolutely and horrifically potentially affect you but you have alarm bells over some random confused twerps lopping body parts off that, yes freakish that it is, has zero ramifications towards your life whatsoever.

Not sure about the former but the latter can be prevented by not listening to The Cure or Techno while pregnant.
Both are measures of a sick society, but one is a measure of a really, really sick and failing society

Also, "gun turds" don't force their opponents to look at school shootings as beautiful and progressive

Lastly, A+ red herring kid fuckers

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand