ONLY ON REDDIT!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Can we keep score on this one? We've got what, Anthony Weiner and Bill Clinton?

The right has Trump, Gaetz, Limbaugh, Hastert, Roy Moore......

Is the right trying to destigmatize incest by attempting to ban abortions in such cases? Rape?

Grapedrink a question for you: Was the 19th Amendment a mistake?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Both teams are doing that.

Both teams have been taken over by extremists.

I guess that is normal

I guess the question is who can do the most damage.

I think the right because the got oil money and the corps backing them up with lots of cash to do their bidding.

But I could totally be wrong.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Both teams are doing that.

Both teams have been taken over by extremists.

I guess that is normal

I guess the question is who can do the most damage.

I think the right because the got oil money and the corps backing them up with lots of cash to do their bidding.

But I could totally be wrong.
Do you think the 2020 election was stolen?
If you see a trans person about to send it off the Golden Gate Bridge, and someone says "don't jump", should it be legal to shoot that person?

Trying to gauge your view of the rampant extremism on both sides.

• Love
Reactions: plasticbertrand

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Can we keep score on this one? We've got what, Anthony Weiner and Bill Clinton?

The right has Trump, Gaetz, Limbaugh, Hastert, Roy Moore......

Is the right trying to destigmatize incest by attempting to ban abortions in such cases? Rape?
Again with the team sports and wutaboutism. . . . Did I ever say that the right was somehow virtuous and innocent about everything :roflmao: Can’t we just agree that this kind of mentality and behavior is gross no matter who is guilty?

Grapedrink a question for you: Was the 19th Amendment a mistake?
No, why? How is that relevant to anything :unsure:

• Haha

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Again with the team sports and wutaboutism. . . . Did I ever say that the right was somehow virtuous and innocent about everything :roflmao: Can’t we just agree that this kind of mentality and behavior is gross no matter who is guilty?
Yeah what do you think is motivating MAP Gaetz - another middle-aged bachelor - to run the fog machine here? To wit, "This isn't being done to children, there is no push to normalize this and the other side does it too but that's a good thing?"

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
You said the left is trying to destigmatize pedophilia. You base this on abso-fucking-lutely nothing except the Twitter whims of literal retards who answer yes to the question you answered no to - thanks for the clear, concise, and sane answer on that one.

Follow up question. Have you ever heard of PRCD or ifallalot?

No, why? How is that relevant to anything :unsure:

• Haha

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
The floodgates for this kind of madness have been opened, unfortunately. MAP is the new only on Reddit.

If someone can identify as a different gender, how is that any different from identifying as a different age?
Oh the old slippery slope fallacy!

If we allow gays to marry, what will stop people from marrying goats?

So damn dumb.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You said the left is trying to destigmatize pedophilia. You base this on abso-fucking-lutely nothing except the Twitter whims of literal retards who answer yes to the question you answered no to - thanks for the clear, concise, and sane answer on that one.
I said the far extreme, not the left as a whole. Reading is fundamental.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Do you think the 2020 election was stolen?
If you see a trans person about to send it off the Golden Gate Bridge, and someone says "don't jump", should it be legal to shoot that person?

Trying to gauge your view of the rampant extremism on both sides.
Not shoot, push.

Like I said the right seems crazier.

I guess my fear is the far left makes it easier for the right to do their damage.

I will be dead soon so I really don't have that much skin in the game.

I feel bad for people with kids.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Oh the old slippery slope fallacy!

If we allow gays to marry, what will stop people from marrying goats?

So damn dumb.
The fact that there are people openly identifying as this should be concerning, because there is no way for them to fulfill their desires without commiting child abuse. Google NAMBLA. They are making the argument that it is a legitimate sexual orientation and some of the same activists who spout the gender and sexual identity madness have now taken up their cause.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
The fact that there are people openly identifying as this should be concerning, because there is no way for them to fulfill their desires without commiting child abuse. Google NAMBLA. They are making the argument that it is a legitimate sexual orientation and some of the same activists who spout the gender and sexual identity madness have now taken up their cause.
LOL

That sh!t is literally not even on Reddit.

You're beyond derangement syndrome. :crazy2:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I said the far extreme, not the left as a whole. Reading is fundamental.
That changes the scope of your allegation but not the substance. Some right wing shills claiming that Vanderbilt performing mastectomies on 16/17 year olds doesn't conclusively prove anyone is trying to destigmatize pedophilia.

Reminder Anthony Weiner was gone in 2011 and committed a crime in 2016, for which he admitted he is a sick person, went to jail, was excommunicated from the (D) party, and dumped by Huma Abedin.

Roy Moore won a primary in 2017, got 40% in 2020, and everyone in Alabama was like, what's the big deal with a 40-something cruising the mall for 14 year olds.

Both sides do it the same way a 70-3 football game, both sides scored points.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
That changes the scope of your allegation but not the substance. Some right wing shills claiming that Vanderbilt performing mastectomies on 16/17 year olds doesn't conclusively prove anyone is trying to destigmatize pedophilia.

Reminder Anthony Weiner was gone in 2011 and committed a crime in 2016, for which he admitted he is a sick person, went to jail, was excommunicated from the (D) party, and dumped by Huma Abedin.

Roy Moore won a primary in 2017, got 40% in 2020, and everyone in Alabama was like, what's the big deal with a 40-something cruising the mall for 14 year olds.

Both sides do it the same way a 70-3 football game, both sides scored points.
Again, you seem super stuck in the right left dichotomy. When have I ever rooted for republicans? I don’t really care how many points you stack up against the right because that’s not my side either.

• Haha

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Deny, move goalposts, deny

And the slippery slope proved radically true. In less than a decade we went from gay marriage to surgical and chemical mutilation of children
Nice, you connected the two unrelated things seemlesly.

You think gay people are degenerates so naturally you would also think they are pedophiles who mutilate children.

And it all happened because we allowed them to marry.

Your fucking phobias are out of control.

POS

• Haha