Once again, popular vote paints a clear picture about America

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
If only there was a way to access information that would prove you wrong in 10 seconds.
Take as long as you need. Since you’re so adept at digging up old threads and posts, see if you can find the Biden supporters from a year ago. Here’s a preliminary number of what you’ll find: abigfuckingzero. The only thing your ilk are happy about is that a Democrat won. I agree with wokie, partisan hacks are not the solution.

Billy is trolling you and team into next week. Should be overhead swell in Baja tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Take as long as you need. Since you’re so adept at digging up old threads and posts, see if you can find the Biden supporters from a year ago. Here’s a preliminary number of what you’ll find: abigfuckingzero. The only thing your ilk are happy about is that a Democrat won. I agree with wokie, partisan hacks are not the solution.
What are you even blabbering about, why would I be digging out posts?

laidback wrongly claimed that honest politicians don't exist, in defense of the chief liar.

I couldn't care less about Biden or the Democrats, the only thing that makes me happy is to watch Trump's meltdown as he watches his chances of winning shrinking, are you new around here?

Billy is trolling you and team into next week. Should be overhead swell in Baja tomorrow.
Billy was trolling when he voted for Biden.

I don't have a team.

I'll be in Baja next week.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I voted for biden bro

I'm not kidding

It is just a fact though that there is no objective reality here

There are two sides each of which has their own POV

There is no agreement on basic facts

That is a big problem regardless of whatever you perceive the cause to be

Puhleeze1 You're the shy Trump voter. You're just saying you voted for Biden so you can hang with the cool kids.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
What are you even blabbering about, why would I be digging out posts?

laidback wrongly claimed that honest politicians don't exist, in defense of the chief liar.

I couldn't care less about Biden or the Democrats, the only thing that makes me happy is to watch Trump's meltdown as he watches his chances of winning shrinking, are you new around here?

Billy was trolling when he voted for Biden.

I don't have a team.

I'll be in Baja next week.
Ok. You’ve never dug up old posts before. Especially old posts by grapedrink.

I agree with laidback, at a certain level it’s the nature of the beast. Horse trading. Everywhere. It makes the world go around.

Yes, new. You seem easily entertained.

Billy has a stringer full of your ilk.

Post pictures please. Lots of swell here, started yesterday, booming out front tonight. You should be there now.