Once a dumbass always.

over the falls

Tom Curren status
Jan 11, 2002
clownburg the OC
Got to thinking about surfing present.
Today it's after for all, I get it! Costco, SUP's and every fvcktard you
Can think of. It's natural progression. Well, I'm stuck in my old ways now that I'm
In my late fifties. I won't say where it was , but between Newport and Dana point habor I
Left a severe message to a couple of kooks. First of all, I might end up with a couple of black eyes and a bloody lip. No big deal, CVS pharmacy , Tylenol and ice packs and five days later I'm just fine. But said kook, could be putting two Costco boards and a $700.00 dollar custom
Board in the trash while I'm sipping Starbucks and nursing my wounds. Money talks, and MMA wanna be's walk. Everyone had lost faith in control of the line-up. I get it. But some of us old timers believe in teaching lessons. So we drop a little blood or get screamed at by all the wanna be Kelly Slaters. We laugh and just handle it. Till you have to move, park , paddle out or drive away. If you're a Fukking asshole???
You're going to be sent a productive notice of behavior. Behave , share and respect. Or you're checkbook is going to cost you. I know everyone here thinks those days are gone , but make no mistake, it is still carried on and by the people who truely love the ocean, love the surf and appreciate respect in the line up. If I go somewhere, and don't know anybody, my ass goes to to end of the line or the kiddie bowl. No being stupid . I'm just saying, today's times have changed, but when you're changing you're wetsuit off and the guy with the big Chevy Silverado just drove over both you're boards? Think twice before acting like some MMA wanna be asswipes in the line up again .

FVCK salt creek!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Waldo

over the falls

Tom Curren status
Jan 11, 2002
clownburg the OC
I'm probably going to get my ass kicked if they see me again. But nobody called the cops and nobody got my license plate .
But if you're dumb enough to be blatant assholes in the surf, go up and vape and blast loud horrible music while changing?
You deserve a wake up call. I'm not judge, jury or executioner, just the message boy. At my age I laughed my ass off the whole way back up PCH back to Newport. Or just gave me satisfaction knowing , lesson learned, even in the day of lawyers, cops and stupidity.

Two Costco Wavestorms and one one custom board
Crushed. Hahaha. Yeah! I'll probably get mine in Karma, but gawd damn it was fun .
Reminded me of old times. So far, nobody has said shyt to me.
Hahaha. But then again, if they do? I'm ADD!!!!

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
in this world today? me thinks karma is working overtime just to keep up with her daily chores, let alone all the new ones piling on daily...

sometimes the ole gal just needs a helpin hand.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Salt Creek locals are funny.

You should go up to Venice and find that angry black chick next.

over the falls

Tom Curren status
Jan 11, 2002
clownburg the OC
Relax you guys, what are they going to do?
Throw me in jail for accidentally backing over some
boards. Accidents happen. Or so they seem .
And yes, rehab worked wonders . I feel alive and happy again.
Hope you freaks have a great weekend.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
otf said:
Relax you guys, what are they going to do?
I don't know, and I don't want to know. I was really planning on about five months of mostly wetsuits minus some road trippage and being able to count on one hand the times I surfed around other people and was exposed to the latest in f-----ry. It seems like just yesterday I was reading about die funboard die. Then I learned that a GoPro mount means expect f------ry. Now they have scimitars on the bottom of SUPs and one even has a motor.

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
Lmao

You should delete I agree

You should also drive to Venice and surf with bgs