OMFG, ROFLMFAO..... pictures worth a thosand words. You are not going to believe this, thus the pix!

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
How'd you find out?

Neighbors complained?

A late night rumpus, high volume of traffic in/out, and plastic sheeting routinely taking up the dumpster is usually a tell.

At least that's what a friend told me.
Damages found by new agent upon handover of the keys, being a "slumlord" from afar is hard.

Apartment rented within a week of new agent showing it, with damages included and agreement to fix before the new tenants moved in, which helps our position greatly in arguing that the apartment didn't rent while the other agency had it for no understandable reason. The new tenants are very happy, we've been in touch.

There's before and after pics, including stained mattress and broken shower stall wall.... they did some "rough riding" we assume. Though the neighborhood association president testifies that there's been many different people coming and going, and many parties. The place is 100% sound proofed so noone was bothered at all, but the before and after looks like Tom Cruise had that 80's film, Risky Business, where he destroys his parents house, with hookers and coke included.

:socrazy::socrazy::bricks::cursing:

Like sharky said, sometimes it's better not to know.

:bricks:

Reactions: rowjimmytour

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
did anyone make a pink couch joke yet?
The new couch has a name.

I can never remember it though.

Starts with an “L.” Ends with an “o“ I think?

Whatever. It’s huge.

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Our solicitor who helps us with evictions has a very interesting job today. She got to evict these folks....

View attachment 131559View attachment 131560View attachment 131561

...the owners wearing light color tops, our solicitor with the clipboard and her assistant taking the cell phone pics, in dress and dark top.

Maybe I shoulda put this in the Real Estate thread, but thought it deserved one to itself.

Can you even imagine?

:shameonyou:

:roflmao::monkey::roflmao::monkey::roflmao::monkey::roflmao:

What say the experts in interior design of the Great erBB?

Huh?
Not my style, but ..ehnocentric much? Seems like you are prejudice and biased.

And a left winger that criticizes everything that you don't like.

Racist

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Not my style, but ..ehnocentric much? Seems like you are prejudice and biased.

And a left winger that criticizes everything that you don't like.

Racist
Nice use of big words.

Try again on your analysis, you are way off center.

Yeah, I'm a Caucasian European, but do I compare my culture, or much less think it's the best? And I certainly couldn't give a rats arse about Left nor Right as that's just what we're expected to fight over... see while Right and Left folly fight, both forget being crapped on from above.

:shameonyou::socrazy::monkey::loser::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Yeah, you know me so well.

:foreheadslap::nana:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Keep on in your little mind with the "current thing", and see how far that gets you in life.

;)

Last edited:

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
Nice use of big words.

Try again on your analysis, you are way off center.

Yeah, I'm a Caucasian European, but do I compare my culture, or much less think it's the best? And I certainly couldn't give a rats arse about Left nor Right as that's just what we're expected to fight over... see while Right and Left folly fight, both forget being crapped on from above.

:shameonyou::socrazy::monkey::loser::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Yeah, you know me so well.

:foreheadslap::nana:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Keep on in your little mind with the "current thing", and see how far that gets you in life.

;)
what a burn!!!

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Quite different than the property you posted at the start of the the thread, this was a property that provoked an OMFG reaction in me when I saw it, but in a really good way. The house was nice (and out of our budget) but it was this converted barn on the property that caught my eye. Story was it was used as a dance hall. And it had this little bar at the back. If I had the money I would have bought the house just to have the bar. It's the kind of thing you can't have a "decorator" do. It looks like it took decades to create and would be impossible to recreate.Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 8.26.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 8.27.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 8.26.04 PM.png

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Quite different than the property you posted at the start of the the thread, this was a property that provoked an OMFG reaction in me when I saw it, but in a really good way. The house was nice (and out of our budget) but it was this converted barn on the property that caught my eye. Story was it was used as a dance hall. And it had this little bar at the back. If I had the money I would have bought the house just to have the bar. It's the kind of thing you can't have a "decorator" do. It looks like it took decades to create and would be impossible to recreate.View attachment 132324

View attachment 132326

View attachment 132325
If you turned that into an AIRBNB you could absolutely slay it (depending on legality)