OMFG, ROFLMFAO..... pictures worth a thosand words. You are not going to believe this, thus the pix!

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Our solicitor who helps us with evictions
Oh, so you're one of those GREEDY LANDLORDS! I'm hearing so much about these days!:cursing:

How dare you provide someone with a roof over their head in exchange for profit!

Rent should never go up, tenants should never have to pay, and they should always get their security deposits back.

One man's sh!t smeared on the wall in spite is another man's Virgin Annunciate.:sneaky:

Can you even imagine?

:shameonyou:

:roflmao::monkey::roflmao::monkey::roflmao::monkey::roflmao:

What say the experts in interior design of the Great erBB?
That is "gypsy chic" and instantly recognizable.

It speaks of style, class, and honest living.:shameonyou:

Last edited:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Wait you evict people? Awfully preachy about greed and the pursuit of the almighty dollar/euro/yuan for a guy who kicks people to the curb for non payment
:poke::waving::)
ohhhhh the ironing

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
The Donald is gold.

Melania is silver/white.

View attachment 131592

But will wear gold as the situation demands it.

View attachment 131593
not to beat a dead horse but could any of you have truly imagined, when this photo ran, that this f ing clown would be in the White House in a decade, complete with the fukking nuclear codes and a surreal pseudo insurrection riot whatever it was at the end of his first and unsurprisingly embarrassing only term?

sorry ill show myself to the foil forum

Last edited:

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
More interested in the story here.

Please elaborate.

"Our evictions".....implies a lot.
Not wanting to be chained to a desk for life, the equity game is the most solid and reliable of all pursuits of a gainful source of non-fixed income that regularly appreciates directly related to the rise in consumer price indices. IE: if you really want to bear inflation, buy property. No matter how high consumer prices rise, rents normally equate.

As far as "our evictions" and @Subway 's :poke: at 'me' evicting people being in conflict with my personal beliefs, 'I'd' rather not deal with the eviction process ever again, remember I was a banker when I worked in the system and saw plenty of that side of things then. Thus, we hired a young lady who walks softly and carries a big Dick, her assistant aside from being a ninja mf, is also a private investigator. She comes in first, very nice and polite with all kinds of options to make up the back rent, and if after a certain more than graceful period the renters are unable or unwilling to reach a mutually agreeable arrangement, she comes with the Dick, then and only then do they get the boot.

Remember, regardless of my personal beliefs about how the current capitalist system works, I did not make the rules, nor establish the game. You all know the saying, 'don't hate the player, hate the game'.

In the society within which we were all born into, you have choices to make, and then live with. I'm perfectly fine with the choices that I've made along the line, both the good ones as well as the bad ones. I do have a conscience obviously, and regularly lose sleep when it comes to a legal process... they don't always turn out how you think they will going into them. But, what choice do you have, if you have chosen to go the rental property route as your preferred source of income?

I'll tell you, because I know...

A-) be mother Teresa, let your renters not pay rent, see where that gets you in the long run when the word gets out amongst them.

Or

B-) evict those who choose to not pay, regardless of reason and live with the guilt. But keep your source of income secure.

When it comes to my livelihood, being able to provide for my family and keep them happy? There really is no choice at all, is there?

:shark:;):unsure::giggle::geek:

Edit: if you want a really "juicy" (NTTIAWWT) story, later I can get into the gay realtor who said he couldn't rent our best apartment in the center of Madrid during the 4 months we had it contracted to his agency, and then when we get the keys back upon termination of the contract we discover the real reason for no renters is he was busy using the place as a personal "Fook pad".

We're going to court on that one any day now if the agencies owner doesn't pony up for the 4 months of rent, plus damages. :foreheadslap::loser::dancing::crazy2:

Last edited:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Dude I have no problem with capitalism and expecting tenants to pay their agreed upon rent or sayonara. I too have plans in the works (including my long beach home) to supplement my income with rental investments. And I too, after a period of compassionate compromise, would evict a destructive or non paying tenant.

but you’ll never hear me bashing the mostly free market system that allowed me, through hard work, brains, and some good luck, to achieve financial security and independence

Reactions: Boneroni

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Dude I have no problem with capitalism and expecting tenants to pay their agreed upon rent or sayonara. I too have plans in the works (including my long beach home) to supplement my income with rental investments. And I too, after a period of compassionate compromise, would evict a destructive or non paying tenant.

but you’ll never hear me bashing the mostly free market system that allowed me, through hard work, brains, and some good luck, to achieve financial security and independence

Please, @Subway 'd.

You mean thru luck of the door you came into this room from, or womb, your choice.

I drew the fortunate card on that lotto too. Thankfully.

Seen too many who didn't though, to think anything I have or am is because of hard work.

Actually I hardly work.

:dancing: work! It's for those unlucky enough to not have brains

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Well yes I was born lucky to have two intelligent professional-class parents who raised me well, but that hardly makes me unique. I know WAY more middle and upper middle class guys (and plenty of jet rich guys too) with all the same starting advantages (most of them had even more advantages) that I had who still, in their 40s, are trying to figure out how to live successfully. Some aren’t even alive anymore.

Reactions: grapedrink

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Edit: if you want a really "juicy" (NTTIAWWT) story, later I can get into the gay realtor who said he couldn't rent our best apartment in the center of Madrid during the 4 months we had it contracted to his agency, and then when we get the keys back upon termination of the contract we discover the real reason for no renters is he was busy using the place as a personal "Fook pad".
How'd you find out?

Neighbors complained?

A late night rumpus, high volume of traffic in/out, and plastic sheeting routinely taking up the dumpster is usually a tell.

At least that's what a friend told me.

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002

Remember, regardless of my personal beliefs about how the current capitalist system works, I did not make the rules, nor establish the game. You all know the saying, 'don't hate the player, hate the game'.
No one is forcing you to do anything you don't want to

You mean thru luck of the door you came into this room from, or womb, your choice.

I drew the fortunate card on that lotto too. Thankfully.

Seen too many who didn't though, to think anything I have or am is because of hard work.

Actually I hardly work.

:dancing: work! It's for those unlucky enough to not have brains
Why not just say you are a slave to the system like everyone else and quit being so preachy about the rest of making our choices? You say you got lucky and they makes some lame claim about brains? GFY creditcard theif

LelandCuz

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 21, 2011
Lahaina
That is "gypsy chic" and instantly recognizable.
When I saw "Romani" I thought "Gypsy Fabulous". My good friend from Hungary is always telling me wild stories about their gypsy population so decorating like this instead of paying the small bit of living expenses not covered by the government seemed right up their alley.

Imagine if Trump played to a gypsy population instead of rednecks. Earning their vote not with anti-immigrant propaganda, but with hand outs, subsidised alchohol, and sticking it to the Libs in the city while gutting the education and law enforcement systems that try to bring gypsys into normal society. Then he got reelected to a third term. That's what happened a couple months ago in Hungary. The cosmopolitan Libs like my friend are freaking out that their country is past the tipping point and can't imagine a path back to intelligent governance and economics. They're at risk of being booted out of the EU for not following economic rules and authoritarian politics.

Last edited:

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
This belongs on the gay pride thread darlings.

Fabulous.

And I had a tenant that had to go and when I got in the duplex I discovered he had painted the walls black. There was a satanic inspired door knocker and statuary in the place. The neighbors were missing goats. Sometimes you are better off not knowing.

Last edited: