Okay, who snagged a Stüssy last weekend?

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
Somebody just put one of the boards from this sale up in the classifieds. Un used. At his cost.

Did you create the files ?

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
always loved the brands aesthetic , and one of my first boards was a thruster by him. my homie was able to order a custom fish by him a few years ago somehow. i woulda paid a grand just to scoop one up but not much more than that tbh.

gotta check if his stores still open on la brea. im walking distnce.

grg

Phil Edwards status
Mar 11, 2006
Tuna Town/Baja
always loved the brands aesthetic , and one of my first boards was a thruster by him. my homie was able to order a custom fish by him a few years ago somehow. i woulda paid a grand just to scoop one up but not much more than that tbh.

gotta check if his stores still open on la brea. im walking distnce.
Not "HIS" store

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Lowqi2

OTF status
Mar 17, 2013
how are the glassing on these batch of boards, or his boards in general, heavier glass jobs?

Are his rails thicker, 80's style?

Last edited:

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
i do see "net" now.
Can’t you read!!!! :roflmao:
jk, yes I did say net.
I had about $400 min into glass and shape and other coats. Which left me w $600/per net on the low end @50 which is how I figured $30k all you know it all’s!

seeing that his sticker price starts at $1k and goes up to ?$3200? Maybe his avg is more? Maybe he had a lot more help he paid? who knows.
either way I thought it was a great idea. Go back to school kids!:jamon:

feralseppo

Billy Hamilton status
Feb 28, 2006
George Best (godlike soccer player with a drinking problem):
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.
He used to have a bar in Hermosa Beach called Bestie's. Lots of Man U photos on the wall. Some shitbag renamed it Chelsea after he passed.

• Wow
Reactions: Maz