Ok, guys....hear me out......A Bernie-Bloomberg ticket.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
MB seems okay except for the weed but I don't even smoke no more.
No, he doesn't. I get it that I just faulted El Ogro for basically being nonplussed by the candidacy of Klobuchar and possibly Buttigieg and some of the other centrists, but MB does not seem okay.

I understand someone can say they're both fatally flawed but that doesn't mean there is nothing favorable to say at all.

But Bloomberg?

When Drudge says you are considering HRC as Veep, when both live in New York, and HRC is politically toxic and DONE: and you don't immediately nuke that suggestion from orbit and disavow whoever said it, you don't seem okay.

You seem hilariously out of touch. Like everything else Bloomberg does/says.

Except trolling Trump; it sounds like he was born to remind Trump that Trump isn't accepted into NYC's high society of plutocrat arts patrons and never will be, because he's an uncouth vulgarian from the ass end of Bridge-and-Tunnel-stan.

Hillary Clinton at least knows what WooPig Sooey-ing is. Sure, she disdains it, maybe even deplores it if it's a night game and the Hawg faithful have had all day to get sauced up for ye olde 3rd down crowd noise.

Bloomberg, you could probably explain it, in detail, repeatedly, and he'd just never get it.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
who do you like?
Not space cadets like Williamson and not left wingers like Warren or Sanders now that the (D) are the party of the educated suburbs.
I liked the Western Governors when they were in the race. I'm butthurt they've been done for ages.
I like Biden on paper but he's too old and too gropey.

That leaves Klobuchar and Buttigieg. I think the Jew lady is less of a risk among black/latino voters than the gay guy. Some guy kissing his husband named Chasten Buttigieg does not play with practicing catholics from elsewhere or mainline black Protestants.

But Trump has thrown every last thing at the economy. $1T deficit, threatening the Fed, and the citizenry is way over-extended. I think this is one they're better off losing, but try to win the Senate, then come back in 2024.