Ok, guys....hear me out......A Bernie-Bloomberg ticket.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Bloomberg is 77. His positions are dog doo doo but nobody doubts his ability to know which state he's in or what his own name is.

Trump, Biden, and Bernie?

No. They're not all there. There are regular failures of the SMTP server in the ears to send emails to the processor, and there are vast bad sectors of disk space.
When did Bernie ever slip?

Old =/= senile

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Little Mike's money is what should give Don and the GOP pause.

That is a legitimate threat.

This is a case of excessive power of the billionaires influencing the election process.

Normally this money power aids the GOP but not this time.

Reactions: FecalFace

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I'll try to pay more attention to him stopping mid sentence, mouth agape, and immediately pivoting to political revolution for working families and I'll post it here. If I can tolerate his monotony which tbh I probably can't.
He's repetitive for sure.

But I've listened to him in informal interviews and he sounded much better.

ROGEN

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
1. Little Mike's money is what should give Don and the GOP pause.

2. That is a legitimate threat.

3. This is a case of excessive power of the billionaires influencing the election process.

4. Normally this money power aids the GOP but not this time.
Bloomberg claims he will aid whoever the Democrat is but I don't see any evidence of this yet. When he (or Steyer) starts funding swing state ground apparatus once it's clear they're not the nominee I'll believe it. At this rate it looks like it'll be Bernie so you can probably forget about it. The way Bernie forgets to answer any question that isn't "Senator Sanders, please rant about political revolution working families".

So I contest #4. Right now money power is aiding the Billionaire's personal political aspirations. If anything, it's fracturing the much larger moderate wing of the Democratic party farther still. All because Bloomberg Brandybuck and Snooze Steyer are bored and haven't read Taj Burrow's guide to sex addiction.

1&2, It's a legitimate threat with someone with actual charisma and a vague idea of Middle America behind it.

Bloomberg wants to ban guns and big gulps and recreational weed and probably anything else people other than city slicker billionaires find enjoyable. He is Ted Cruz's basketball ring gaffe waiting to happen. Sure, he isn't some strident right wing asshole like Cruz but he's at least that out of touch and he has no team the way Cruz has a team.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Hasn't Rogan endorsed Bernie?
He said he'd probably (edit or possibly?) vote for Bernie on his show but I dunno if that constitutes an endorsement. Sometimes Rogan doesn't seem capable of understanding political calculations exist in reality unless he's talking about which upcoming UFC fights are going to get booked in which case he sounds like a Tapout-branded fusion of Pelosi and McConnell.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Ahh yes. Rogan likes Bernie and Bernie's never actually gotten anything done as a legislator.

I'd be curious what the 'worst moments' are for anyone other than classical asshole shitlords like Trump, Biden, Bill Clinton, etc.

Klobuchar is tough to work for - like everybody effing else on Capitol Hill and Trump for that matter?
Buttigieg is, I dunno, a technocrat who says some blindly technocratic things?
Ted Cruz has been for the same sh!t his whole life and his personal life seems pretty spotless?

This reminds me of Dave Chappelle comparing Clinton and Bush by the way they kissed babies. I mean in America you are free to vote or not vote for whoever, based on whatever criteria you want. Authenticity and likability are some dumbass reasons. I could vote for Florida's head coach for that matter because he's authentic and I like him.

Is Doug Jones going to clean up with black people and Democrats in Alabama and then win because Tommy Tuberville is a Barner and the white male vote will get split with Jones getting all the Gumps?

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
I will vote for the billionaire and she-who-wears pantsuits before I vote for Bernie.

Which is almost like choosing between getting stabbed or shot.

How big is the knife?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Bloomberg claims he will aid whoever the Democrat is but I don't see any evidence of this yet. When he (or Steyer) starts funding swing state ground apparatus once it's clear they're not the nominee I'll believe it. At this rate it looks like it'll be Bernie so you can probably forget about it. The way Bernie forgets to answer any question that isn't "Senator Sanders, please rant about political revolution working families".

So I contest #4. Right now money power is aiding the Billionaire's personal political aspirations. If anything, it's fracturing the much larger moderate wing of the Democratic party farther still. All because Bloomberg Brandybuck and Snooze Steyer are bored and haven't read Taj Burrow's guide to sex addiction.

1&2, It's a legitimate threat with someone with actual charisma and a vague idea of Middle America behind it.

Bloomberg wants to ban guns and big gulps and recreational weed and probably anything else people other than city slicker billionaires find enjoyable. He is Ted Cruz's basketball ring gaffe waiting to happen. Sure, he isn't some strident right wing asshole like Cruz but he's at least that out of touch and he has no team the way Cruz has a team.
Hey, your supposed to cheer me up. :poop:

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
You told us a lot about candidates you hate, who do you actually like?
Nobody.

As usual, it's a case of picking the least objectionable.

Maybe someday if we get the money out of politics this can change.

When pigs fly.