OK Boomer

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
LOL. ifallalot this tweet is four years old. She wasn't a teenager. She wasn't pre-deployment. There is nothing demonstrably not current about this.

And given that literally the only evidence we have that Hilldebeast was some sort of raging warmongering neoconservative is a(n admittedly spineless ass-covering) vote in 2002, way to stay current back atcha!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
LOL. ifallalot this tweet is four years old. She wasn't a teenager. She wasn't pre-deployment. There is nothing demonstrably not current about this.

And given that literally the only evidence we have that Hilldebeast was some sort of raging warmongering neoconservative is a(n admittedly spineless ass-covering) vote in 2002, way to stay current back atcha!
A lot changes in 4 years

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
She wasn't a teenager when she did all the homophobic things either.

Just think, ifailalot went from smart person to Proud Boi in less than a year.

Maybe his brain isn't fully developed yet, like Gabby's.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I still think Hillary was trying to sell books and I'm not that fussed about a couple Russian bots and RT trying to pump up Gabbard.

I'm still in shock that she's some sort of non-interventionist according to people that aren't obviously illiterate and have internet access. I don't understand it. I wholeheartedly agree she isn't interested in trying to occupy shitholes and turn them into democracies, but she sure as sunrise wants to send the military all over the world turning shitholes into bigger shitholes. Because Global War on Terror.

Hillary should keep her trap shut, however it is possible to be a Russian asset without being in on it. Alot of morons can't understand this.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
When I started really looking at the crazy stuff it was just what I'd been doing in my head for certain things. People are just against it because it is different.

In the one semester I took as an Elementary Education major before I changed out of it one of the most interesting classes was the math class. Since we were learning out to teach little shits we learned how to recognize all the things their brains did to figure out simple math problems
this deserves its own thread

it's wild

you are 1000% correct

Reactions: Kento and Ifallalot