*** Official What Strain R U Puffin??? Thread ***

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I was the same way, but with low dosing (2.5mg) I really got a feel for it. You have to adjust your experience and time expectations, but once you figure it out it can be super convienient.
Yeah this is what I’ve slowly learned as I’ve begun using cannabis products again as a part therapy, part recreation, part “take me away from me for a while”... every format has its pros and cons, and once you dial in what products are good for what moods and or settings, I find it effective and enjoyable.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Don't buy from the cartel bastards. A lot of that goes on in Texas because we're in a race with Louisiana to see who will be last to legalize.

Thirty-three percent, schmirty-three percent...no amount is beyond building tolerance. Ah, to be young and getting high for the first time.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Here's a picture of this week's strains:

Oh that isn't an erBB error. It's five days of almost no sleep, no appetite, and a return to such a low level of empathy that people are not different from the lizard i am watching eat a cliff top flower.

Be careful with that strong shlt kids. It isn't easy to peel back from if you overdo it and decide to break.

Edit: and it's always too hot now. If it isn't the ocean or a walk in freezer, I am sweating.

Icu812

Nep status
Jun 23, 2013
WEST of 101
Love it!! my squirt is taking way longer to flower than last year. weird season!!
The smoke is not helping...we have about 5 miles visibility right now...but I can't smell it so at least we (hopefully) won't have any 'smoky OG'...that happened in 2003 with a 10,000 acre fire only miles away. This smoke is coming from Sonoma I think.

Reactions: santacruzin

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
in related absurd fukk 2020 stupid government bullshit News, I give you this item..I can’t even begin to unpack all of the WTF in this announcement. They carry oils that will utterly lobotomize you, yet the size of their flower grind is too big? Who would have thought these same leaders would fail a pandemic. real head scratcher
B530A1DA-D0F7-40F3-8438-24E110DDC41D.jpeg

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
Gelato, Master Yoda, and I forget what the other two are. Every few years I grow enough to last me a few years in a shed I built. I've been growing 4 plants each time. I start them all inside under flourescents about October 1st. After they get bigger I use bigger lights including an LEC. When the 4 are too large for the shed, I put two of them on top of the shed around Feb 1st that forces them to start flowering. They finish in a couple of months. The two inside can grow a little larger before I force them to flower. All during cool weather so heat is not a problem and I'm free from those little green catapillers. I just need white fly sticky traps inside the shed.

Reactions: santacruzin

Icu812

Nep status
Jun 23, 2013
WEST of 101
in related absurd fukk 2020 stupid government bullshit News, I give you this item..I can’t even begin to unpack all of the WTF in this announcement. They carry oils that will utterly lobotomize you, yet the size of their flower grind is too big? Who would have thought these same leaders would fail a pandemic. real head scratcher
View attachment 97253
This is real interesting...I guess in my world 'ground flowers' would be what we call 'smalls' or 'B' buds. And it appears that Curaleaf didn't seek approval to sell flowers or buds. Geez that sucks. Article Here about it.

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
Here is my experience with RSO oil. I ordered from simpson-oil.com. They required a medical condition so I stated anxiety. They prescribed M1, the lowest THC they had. I explained that I'm 66 and have been smoking cannabis for 48 years and wanted to give my lungs a break. I asked to step up to more THC like M3 maybe? It cost me less than $195 for a small pouch. They said start with a tiny drop the size of half a short-grain rice. I put it on a Graham Cracker. Nothing. Over the next few week I kept increasing the size of the drop, still nothing, even a drop the size of a quarter, nothing. Next time I will need about 20x the THC than M3, if I would even order from them again.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Everyone should grow outdoors at least once. So many puzzles to solve.
The smoke is not helping...we have about 5 miles visibility right now...but I can't smell it so at least we (hopefully) won't have any 'smoky OG'...that happened in 2003 with a 10,000 acre fire only miles away. This smoke is coming from Sonoma I think.
You do any extraction? Thinking about getting a rosin press. I remember someone on here was all about those.