Official This Issue Is Not Going Away Thread

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
In a May 15, 2017, e-mail from Walker to Bobulinski, Walker explained to Bobulinski that in the context of their financial relationship, he saw himself as “eing a surrogate for H or Jim when gauging opportunities.”9 In this e-mail, H appears to refer to Hunter Biden, and Jim appears to refer to Joe Biden’s brother, James Biden.
According to records on file with the Committees, on February 23, 2017, and March 1, 2017, a Shanghai-based company called State Energy HK Limited sent two wires, each in the
for Hunter Biden, Jim Biden and the Bidens around the world.
The records note that “t is unclear what the true purpose is behind these transactions and who the ultimate
amount of $3,000,000, to a bank account for Robinson Walker LLC. beneficiary is.”

Please remind the “not my president“ crowd who was in office in 2017?
:foreheadslap:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
look at how hard they are trying to pin something on to Biden which Trump himself
has been openly doing to absolutely zero complaint from the peanut gallery...

the double standards and lack of consistency disarms any attempt to wield moral
authority in all arguments going forward.

each stupid post decrements their credibility in my book

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
look at how hard they are trying to pin something on to Biden which Trump himself
has been openly doing to absolutely zero complaint from the peanut gallery...

the double standards and lack of consistency disarms any attempt to wield moral
authority in all arguments going forward.

each stupid post decrements their credibility in my book
Kinda like Republicans suddenly concerned with sanctity of the election system after engaging in every dirty election trick in the book for decades and Trump openly undermining confidence in the Election process.

Reactions: tacos