Official This Issue Is Not Going Away Thread

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
walls are closing in
I don't normally like Lawrence O'Donnell that much, but I was watching MSNBC's coverage of the Iowa results. They were showing the numbers on how many GOP caucus goers agreed or disagreed that Thruster is disqualified if he's convicted of whatever - I forget if it was any felony, just Jan 6th, documents, what have you.

LOD then brought up a fascinating counterpoint. How many GOP caucus goers would think Hunter Soft Top being convicted of tax fraud disqualifies Joe Soft Top.

• Love
Reactions: hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I don't normally like Lawrence O'Donnell that much, but I was watching MSNBC's coverage of the Iowa results. They were showing the numbers on how many GOP caucus goers agreed or disagreed that Thruster is disqualified if he's convicted of whatever - I forget if it was any felony, just Jan 6th, documents, what have you.

LOD then brought up a fascinating counterpoint. How many GOP caucus goers would think Hunter Soft Top being convicted of tax fraud disqualifies Joe Soft Top.
it is a cult

Reactions: hammies

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Is the laptop real?
Are you asking if the laptop is real, or are you asking if the NY Post story most of their reporters refused to associate their name with on account it was so shittily sourced because it was based on the extensively post-facto modified copy of the laptop's hard drive that Giuliani or his ilk tried to ratfuck, then sat on until October in an effort to spring an October Surprise is real?

Did the letter from the retired NatSoc types assert as fact that the article based on the copy of the hard drive an incompetent halfwit like Giuliani tried to ratfuck was Russian disinformation, or did they stop short of that and say it had all the hallmarks of Russian disinformation, which was a monstrous insult to Putin, Fancy Bear, the FSB, the KGB, Comrade Lenin, etc. because it turns out it was misinformation from some clown who thought the Four Seasons had a flat bed trailer with mowers, edgers, and weed whackers?

When you try to refer to the unmodified copy ABC news validated in late 2022 as if it was the same exact thing Giuliani sprung on the NY Post, are you being impressively stupid, or impressively dishonest?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
They say the FBI has possession of the laptop. I am shocked that Comer hasn't called up Chris Wray (Thruster's hand-picked head of the FBI) and have them bring it over to be introduced as evidence. Should be so easy, unless...

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Are you asking if the laptop is real, or are you asking if the NY Post story most of their reporters refused to associate their name with on account it was so shittily sourced because it was based on the extensively post-facto modified copy of the laptop's hard drive that Giuliani or his ilk tried to ratfuck, then sat on until October in an effort to spring an October Surprise is real?

Did the letter from the retired NatSoc types assert as fact that the article based on the copy of the hard drive an incompetent halfwit like Giuliani tried to ratfuck was Russian disinformation, or did they stop short of that and say it had all the hallmarks of Russian disinformation, which was a monstrous insult to Putin, Fancy Bear, the FSB, the KGB, Comrade Lenin, etc. because it turns out it was misinformation from some clown who thought the Four Seasons had a flat bed trailer with mowers, edgers, and weed whackers?

When you try to refer to the unmodified copy ABC news validated in late 2022 as if it was the same exact thing Giuliani sprung on the NY Post, are you being impressively stupid, or impressively dishonest?
I'm asking if you believe that the laptop as given to the FBI was in fact Hunter's laptop.
And that the FBI knew it was in fact his, and unaltered as the DOJ has now admitted to be the fact

bvendley

OTF status
Jul 18, 2018
I'm asking if you believe that the laptop as given to the FBI was in fact Hunter's laptop.
And that the FBI knew it was in fact his, and unaltered as the DOJ has now admitted to be the fact
All verifiably true except for your use of the word "unaltered".
The laptop was altered. This has been verified, by both the FBI and the laptop repairman who received the original.
This is not new news.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I have a laptop. It is real. My wife and kids also have laptops. They're real. What's the big deal about having a laptop?