*** Official Surfing Videos Thread***

Apr 26, 2022
In the middle of May, the most famous point break in Paraná received a big swell from the southeast that woke up the waves of the slab and the endless right that made Matinhos famous.

We were there Sunday (15th) and Monday (16th) and filmed, from sunrise to sunset, every moment of these amazing days.

Enjoy our first production and watchsurfers like Jihad Khodr, former athlete of the World Surfing Tour, and many others to the music of the band Tropical Doom.

Very cool video! This song!!!!!!!

Reactions: The Surf Drop

SrPato

Miki Dora status
Jul 12, 2005
San Buena Ventura
Bobby. Watch in slow-mo for technically perfect surfing.
Bobby is a local legend. I really admire his style, vertical attacks and ability to out surf the heaviest sections. I used to see him quite often but not so much lately. Probably because I stopped surfing the river mouth due to incessant sinus and eye infections. :foreheadslap:

Reactions: slipped_disc

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Bobby is a local legend. I really admire his style, vertical attacks and ability to out surf the heaviest sections. I used to see him quite often but not so much lately. Probably because I stopped surfing the river mouth due to incessant sinus and eye infections. :foreheadslap:
Still have toe nail gnar from surfing during my youth during 80z:barf:

Joshua2415

Tom Curren status
Jul 18, 2005
San Clemente
TSJ has Searching for Tom Curren available on their website right now for subscribers. Watched it yesterday and recorded this turn that will live forever in memory. I know guys do these all the time today, but this was mind blowing to see 25 years ago!

:jamon::bowdown:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Josh Pomer put THE WESTSIDERS up on YouTube yesterday. Don't know if he plans to leave it up as it is there as a live stream. Worth a watch if you've never seen it. Get it while its up there.

Here is the link. The forum won't let the player show on this one due to the format.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W