***Official Surf Podcast Thread***

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
There's something sort of pretentious about him. I followed him until he did that BS with donavon's wife's shop. That was fvcked IMO
Care to elaborate on that?

I thought JWF was pretty funny but I don't have any social media anymore.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
I just finished the Podcast for Jamey "Bucc life" Stone on the L8nightwithChoccy Podcast.

Jamey sounds like a rad dude! Skate rat/Surf rat/Cook/Industry guy... worked for Transworld for Snow and Skate. Seems like he's done it all. Pretty cool life story to listen to if you skated in the 90's or if you like Oceanside.

Reactions: rowjimmytour

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
sweet thanks. yeah dave really bugs me but if there's someone I want to listen to bad enough I'll put up with him. he actually wouldn't be so bad if he didn't sound like a WSL corporate surfing happy guy douche
His 20 questions in one sentence bugs the sh!t out of me. You can hear the confusion from his guests every time.

But yeah, Nathan Hedge sounds like a really solid duu. Definitely worth a listen.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
I think out of all the podcasts, Bassy's voice is one of the best.

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
I think out of all the podcasts, Bassy's voice is one of the best.
Bassy talks bro too much.

And starts every single question with "let me ask you this".

Oh, and offers unsolicited advice to literally every guest when they clearly aren't looking for it.

But yeah, if you can put up with him interrupting everyone mid sentence, he's great!

Hi Bassy :waving:

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Bassy talks bro too much.

And starts every single question with "let me ask you this".

Oh, and offers unsolicited advice to literally every guest when they clearly aren't looking for it.

But yeah, if you can put up with him interrupting everyone mid sentence, he's great!

Hi Bassy :waving:
oh man! That is too funny. He does do bro talk and does say "let me ask you this" all the time. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: jkb

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
The Ball and All (from Australia) did one with Tomo that was pretty good. You can tell Tomo was relaxed and confortable around the auzzie boys. Worth a listen if you're interested in the backstory of his life and hearing about his recent injury and surgery.

i_ride_spinnaz

OTF status
Aug 19, 2020
Never listen to podcasts, but on obslop’s rec I listened to Bassy’s Boardroom podcast with Mike Benedict about his road trip from SD to the tip of Chile and enjoyed it a lot.

Mike is the man! Known him for many years and he is a genuinely good person. His trip was wild. I have zero interest in surf podcasts, but will definitely give this one a listen.