***Official Surf Podcast Thread***

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
The Quiver Cast podcast has local oceanside people on there so i like that one. The L8night with Chocy podcast is cool too. They had Kelly Slater on there which was a good one, and Xanadu. Xanadu seems like a very interesting person. lol.

Reactions: silentbutdeadly

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
I skated in my youth and took a liking to NOFX, The Descendants, Bad Religion and some other modern punk groups... So i like crazy characters... but that dood seems pretty far out there. His disdain isnt just for Firewire either, but seems to be all foreign imports. Interesting podcast though...

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I skated in my youth and took a liking to NOFX, The Descendants, Bad Religion and some other modern punk groups... So i like crazy characters... but that dood seems pretty far out there. His disdain isnt just for Firewire either, but seems to be all foreign imports. Interesting podcast though...
P.Schroff is a mix of crazy and performance art and that is why he's interesting. Hide your kids, hide your wife.

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
The Insiders is a new surf podcast I've been enjoying: Surf talk, board talk, comp talk, forthright opinions. The only annoying thing is the Aussie guy likes to add a "hehhh" at the end of his sentences. Not all the time though...

I think the Stab podcast is good too.

Reactions: ReForest

ciscojaws

Michael Peterson status
Jul 28, 2008
Kook City, VA
Just finished the Surf Splendor episode with John Wayne Freeman. Nice to hear someone actually come out and actually say how ridiculous the surf industry is - even though he’s a total bro-ho haha!

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Just finished the Surf Splendor episode with John Wayne Freeman. Nice to hear someone actually come out and actually say how ridiculous the surf industry is - even though he’s a total bro-ho haha!
Enjoyed it too, though the sobriety bit felt slightly preachy at some point, but I get that he wants to talk about it. The Donovan Frankenfluffer story was a good one :D

Reactions: SD_Dan

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
I really enjoyed Dave Prodan's latest interview on the Lineup with Jeff Booth. He had some great accounts on what tour life was like in the 90's. Seems mellow and down to earth.

Reactions: SD_Dan

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
There's something sort of pretentious about him. I followed him until he did that BS with donavon's wife's shop. That was fvcked IMO
I had never heard of him until stretch changed the it model and made the JWF mid crutch model:foreheadslap: Seems like the Kim Kardashian of surfing:bricks:

• Haha
Reactions: ReForest