*** Official Sunset Beach Pro Contest Thread ***

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
is eli a little person? if so, i would win the dwarf touch, again. haha. dude's smaller than me. lolz.
glad mangina lost. ewing looks lethal, as does jordy and jjf. slater shoulda got the score for that 360. how would the women do out here? felipe would lose to a few of them.

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
is eli a little person? if so, i would win the dwarf touch, again. haha. dude's smaller than me. lolz.
glad mangina lost. ewing looks lethal, as does jordy and jjf. slater shoulda got the score for that 360. how would the women do out here? felipe would lose to a few of them.
Wut?! Filipe destroys at Sunset. He actually won last year and it was no small wave contest.

He doesn't have a problem with big waves per se... he has a problem with big barreling waves in shallow reef. His turns at Sunset put most surfers to shame.

I know we are not liking Filipe right now, but credit where credit is due.

Last edited:

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
Wonder if they have jesse mendes in the booth because of $$. hes got to be pretty cheap
Yeah, but he sarfs better than: Joe T and Kaipo. His ESL grammar is tough on me, but he has CT experience and obviously the Tati relationship. Joe Turpel sarfs really well, better than I had expected. He could have made some heats on the QS back in the day.