Official ***Stupid things tRump says thread *** 2

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
Trump said he likes wearing a mask because it makes him look like the Lone Ranger. This is stupid because he cannot tell the difference between the Lone Ranger and a western outlaw wearing a mask over their mouth and nose, as a mask should be worn. How stupid can anyone be? He grew up watching westerns, during the 1950s and 1960s, on black and white TV and should be able to distinguish between the Lone Ranger and an outlaw. This is more evidence of mental decline.

Last edited:

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
"People aren't buying it, CNN you dumb bastards."

Trump sounds like a little boy who is bored with Coronavirus. Just change the channel Donald, you dumb bastard. Trump is responsible for the deaths of over 100,000 Americans by downplaying the virus. Gross negligent manslaughter. He said he didn't want to panic the public. HUGE LIE. What bull$h!t! He loves panic. He is Mr. Chaos. The more panic the better. He is Mr. Panic, Mr. ThisAmericanCarnage. He brings the carnage.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Mark my words. Trump is still bitter that his first wife, Ivana, outskied the living sh!t out of him in Aspen and on a blue no less (wasn't like it was S-1 or Walsh's). Trump, like all omega males masquerading as bullies, talks a big game but when confronted folds like the cheap suits he wears. He was so embarrassed he wouldn't even show up at Bonnies. But Ivana was and getting courted by every male there, cucking in action. I know because I was there.

Nothing embarrasses Trump more than a woman showing him up. That's why he always claims them being nasty; because he HATES being showed up by a woman. Trust me, Pelosi ripping up his speech in front of him fucked his mental image of himself brutally. He probably sought Melania's comfort and she likely laughed at him while fucking The Rock in front of him right on his gold-sheeted bed.

And mark my words, every Trump supporter is just an equal (or littler) sackless bitch as Trump. Every. One. No matter how many deadlifts they do, it will never change that.

BTW, this reminds me. I have unfinished business. I slayed pretty much every damn run at Ajax on skis by the time I was 12 (which is when skiing started to bore me and I needed something different; if snowboarding hadn't come around in late 80s, I would have been a telemarker). But that was on skis. Never on a snowboard. Although I dread the backside traverse out of Walsh's/Kristi, oh it's all happening, especially the entire Bell and Dumps areas because I am an absolute fiend for moguls. To the point I will vehemently berate skiers who either/both meander into my fall line or slide the backside of the moguls down. Reidar's in Snowmass though... haha that ain't right on a snowboard. Probably less than a dozen worldwide who can do that fluidly and I ain't one of them; beyond next level.

Last edited:

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
"85% of people who wear masks catch [Covid]."

The moderator tried to correct him but he just kept talking over her and said:

"That's what I heard. That's what I saw."

Then he realized what he said was false, so he added "regardless" recognizing he was just caught in a false statement (lie) and changed the subject.