*** Official Sports Betting Thread***

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Thread to discuss sports betting.
Disclaimer: don't play with money you can't afford to lose, don't bet if it is illegal, never bet on the Vikings.

I've got the Flames -1.5 against Columbus because Calgary is playing good hockey and the blue jackets suck balls.
The over on 6 for ducks leafs because there is a lot of firepower in that game, and the over has been nice this season.
Took the over on Colorado Boston at 6, and the Avs -1.5, because fvckin' Colorado. Just watched them blast the kings live a couple days ago and they're on another level. That and I think I'm playing goal for the Bruins tonight.

I've got the 9ers to win outright and the Chiefs to cover 7 this weekend. Looking forward to stacking a bunch of opposing prop bets when the games get closer.

Reactions: santacruzin

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
on a related note, i've seen the Caesar's Sports book commercial with the Mannings about 40 times now and it is just too clever for my feeble mind. have no idea what it's about or why it's funny :shrug:

Reactions: Chocki

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
on a related note, i've seen the Caesar's Sports book commercial with the Mannings about 40 times now and it is just too clever for my feeble mind. have no idea what it's about or why it's funny :shrug:
Fuck those commercials.
They suck.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
+10000 on each of the four teams getting at least one field goal and one touchdown per half.
+3500 each of the four teams at least one successful field goal per half.
+12500 Stafford, burrow, and mahomes all four or more tds.

Three of the thirteen bets I have on the conference finals. $120 spread around, decent odds to make some money, unlikely to lose it all, small chance of making out huge.