*** Official South Bay Thread ***

doc_flavonoid

Michael Peterson status
Dec 27, 2019
sunday school at the neighborhood church then whisked off through the mean streets of pve to rancho, to the admiral risty and mom's weekly brunch

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I imagine everywhere has been pumping. Two vids, one from Tuesday at the Breakwall. One from yesterday at El Porto.
Classic South Bay semi closeouts.

Reactions: hammies

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
I imagine everywhere has been pumping. Two vids, one from Tuesday at the Breakwall. One from yesterday at El Porto.
Classic South Bay semi closeouts.

first time at el porto was a day like that. 16, new board. sent it on teh first wave...didnt feel liek i was gonna drown but definitely felt liek it was never going ot let me up....gave me the guts to grab and get destroyed on several more

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I had a funny convo with someone...they called it Recondo Beach which was a laugh...

we got in an argument because I thought it was Right After Torrance, she said it was Redondo And Torrance

AITA?

Reactions: Firebird

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I had a funny convo with someone...they called it Recondo Beach which was a laugh...

we got in an argument because I thought it was Right After Torrance, she said it was Redondo And Torrance

AITA?
I grew up here. My family moved to PV (which became RPV) in 1962. I always knew it as "right after Torrance." Someone also told me it was because there were rats on the beach. I never saw rats. I've seen snakes a couple of times.

Reactions: Firebird

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
So sad mc passed away!
Very bummed! Brian became a good friend from the LeRoy Grannis Paddleout and from phone calls when we'd chat.I stayed with Brian and his wife Robyn later, after the Grannis paddle out. I was hoping to go to another friend's paddle-out in Hermosa, on June 3rd but now, I won't be able to attend. Friends are leaving the revolving marble quicker nowadays. Just how it is. :confused:

Hey now ..... buttMan. :waving: HowZit!

Last edited: