*** Official Snow Surfing Thread ***

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Any one been to Nesiko Japan? going mid march and looking for any and all info possible. xoxox
My friend was just there and loved it to the point of making it an annual trip. Book a side country guide if you can. He said it wasn't terribly expensive and worth every penny. They scored fresh powder every day they were there. Also I believe the Dollar is as strong as it's ever been against the Yen. Or at least it was recently. You should be playing with funny money while you're there. Enjoy.

DM me if you want me to get the name and contact for the guide he hired. Said he was great.

Reactions: Aruka

tenover

Kelly Slater status
Jan 17, 2003
Point Loma, CA
Looks like @tenover is on a drinking trip.

You gonna be uyp there long enough to at least get on the mountain?
We got really good runs in all day on Friday. Yesterday was all about ping pong and SkrewBall

Had enough fun on Friday to go home happy. Just waiting for the 203 and 395 to open so we can leave.
1000005275.jpg

ShiverMeTimbers

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Mar 21, 2006
Gig Harbor
www.peistcharters.com
2-3 feet on Saturday morning up here, freshies all day. My best day of the season by far. I hit areas that I hadn't been to since last year. Wifey on her snowboard was getting stuck a lot in places she usually cruises through. Kiddo skied her first double black diamond, and lapped it a few times with her class. Very stocked on her instructor pushing her. This weekend was the Carnival, so the castle, fireworks, tailgating while kids played in the snow, torch parade, and DJ in the lodge. Saturday night was a blast.

Sunday the wife and daughter opted to sleep in, so I had a solo session cleaning up the chopped up leftovers and tracking down powder stashes that weren't plundered on Saturday. By 1pm I was done, probably 20+ laps.

IMG_6521.jpeg

IMG_6527.jpeg

1709571990858.png

1709572060892.png

1709572090845.png

Stay stocked!