official shooting thread 2023 - no point having multiple threads

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Damn. Seems like it would have been easier to put on the emergency flashers, pull over, stop and say "get the fvck out." Public transport is crazy. Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to go put my new, "Keep honking, I'm reloading" bumper sticker on my level B7 armored Bently.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

New Mexico mororcycle rally.
We know the calibre of people who go to those things
15 mass shootings and only eight corpses?

No wonder I'm seeing so many deer along I-95. Fuckin' people can't hit the broad side of a fuckin' barn.

• Haha
Reactions: hal9000 and Sharky

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
The “gun death” comparisons have more than one problem that independent of each other but related in that the intent of these comparisons to paint the US as a more violent place because we have a lot of guns.

Look, no guns - no gun deaths.

No cars - no car deaths.

No water - no drowning.

Other countries have fewer gun deaths because they have fewer guns. Duh.

But people still die, people still get murdered, people still kill themselves.

If you want to compare the level of violence between countries then do that, regardless of the tools used.

Is this really that hard for you to understand?
over 100 words NOT answering the question....

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
An American kid with an Italian firearm is creepy?

It looks more like Cultural Appropriation to me.
The way he’s on his knees in what looks like a bed cradling it with the top of his face cropped out appearing a bit guilty or fearful. Shot from a high angle POV of an adult looking down at him. Looks like it could be the first picture in a series of pedo gun nut fantasy photos.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The way he’s on his knees in what looks like a bed cradling it with the top of his face cropped out appearing a bit guilty or fearful. Shot from a high angle POV of an adult looking down at him. Looks like it could be the first picture in a series of pedo gun nut fantasy photos.
I took the photo. It’s my son. The gun is a toy. Airsoft.