*** Official Shark Thread ***

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
The incident that 000 posted above happened right off the coast of San Diego. Shortly afterwards, Jimi had his stroke just after surfacing from a dive with the whites in NZ.
Jeezus, I hope he rehabs well and recovers quickly and completely

Reactions: tenover

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Kewalo Basin was once the location of Fisherman’s Wharf a very popular eatery and, the home port of the Sampan Fleet of boats that fished for tuna.. It was also the area for the processing of the tuna that were caught and canned by Sunkist at one time,
The Panic’s parking lot and the open grass area of the County Park was at one time the city dumping area. The Kewalo channel has always been an area of shark sightings but to my memory the first of any attack to a surfer in the immedialte area. Bruddah was lucky. :jamon:

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005
My son's friend is an ER doctor. Talked to him the other day. I guess he worked on the girl that got attacked at Church a few years ago. He said she has no butt cheek on that side now and was lucky she didn't bleed out.

• Wow
Reactions: Havoc

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
My son's friend is an ER doctor. Talked to him the other day. I guess he worked on the girl that got attacked at Church a few years ago. He said she has no butt cheek on that side now and was lucky she didn't bleed out.
Isn't that a HIPAA violation?

• Haha
Reactions: ghostshaper

Havoc

Phil Edwards status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
that was a few days after i got chased out just south of there by 10 foot GWS. like nightmare stuff where fkn chark is swimming in the wave face coming right at me. fkn gnarly!

• Wow
Reactions: SirKooksALot